• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REP virgin reporting first time.. :)

BigE261291

Horology Curious
21/2/24
I have been on the fence with rep vs. gen for about a year. It isn't IF I can afford a $20K watch, it is more the idea wearing a $20K , even as jewlary , and what I can do with $20K for the family .. I have even been to the watch markets in China in 2017 and came back with no rep watch.. It isn't me, and I am not going to be the one wearing one.. , debate is that long between me and myself..

Then I came across redit guide to repTime.. and got interested. The process with QC made more sense. You don't buy a piece of junk , and yes, it will not last forever and you get what you pay for, but at least they look good..

So, I pulled the triger and went with Ryan, simply because I want to go with a credit card purchase, not crypto currency.

Ryan is super responsive over emails. helped me set a Paypal transaction that allowed me pay on a credit card, without exposing the card number to anyone. Order went in on the 18th, funds transferred on the 20th (yesterday) and email confimation of the order came in today. QC is expected in 5-8 days. So far , so good.

Thanks Ryan, I will keep updating how it goes and the first impression of a noob is great so far.

Reactions: 9vsh

BigE261291

Horology Curious
21/2/24
Watch arrived 3/7th , in 10 days. Super happy with Ryan's service. Whatch works nuce, looks shiny, and the only thing is, it is heavy. I am going to try a gen watch on my hand to compare (don't own one). anywyas - came as advertised, without a scratch and looks good on the wrist.

Ryan is the man !

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Congrats on your fist purchase, what watch did you order and it's a must to show some pics off...