• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfume addict.

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
That Lafayette Bond 9 is insane. Just got a bottle for myself

I agree! Unfortunately it doesn’t get much wear time. If you haven’t tried out Guerlain give it a shot. I recently got this one but Tobacco Honey makes me go nuts!

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
There are very good scents here that I will try out at the perfumery at the next opportunity. I've been looking for a long time for a new perfume with the wow effect I had the first time I used Aventus.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
There are very good scents here that I will try out at the perfumery at the next opportunity. I've been looking for a long time for a new perfume with the wow effect I had the first time I used Aventus.

GIT perhaps than if we stay with Greed and you wan't to smell like George Clooney and many other famous people who use it.

Been waiting for the weather to warm up so I can dust off my bottle though for me it's not that special.

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
GIT perhaps than if we stay with Greed and you wan't to smell like George Clooney and many other famous people who use it.

Been waiting for the weather to warm up so I can dust off my bottle though for me it's not that special.
which scent can you recommend? I have several perfumes from YSL, JPG, Dior, Creed, Parfüms de Marly Clones, Joop, Azzaro, etc. They are good, but I'm missing a real hit in my collection. I'm always open to good suggestions.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Afnan Turathi Blue

Afnan Supremacy Not only intense

Buy first, thank me later

Reactions: APjumbo

LongTime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/24
Europe ya nosy pricks
Having a few perfumes in rotation right now, and funnily almost are arabic since they are actually awesome.
Lataffa - Opulent Oud
Rave - Now
Vurf - Royce Bleu
Ard Al Zaafaran - Oud 24 hours
Lataffa - Oud Mood
The only non arabic is Mosquino Toy Boy

A little bit on why I love the arabic perfumes is that they all seem to last on my skin at least 5-6 hours and on my clothes a couple of days.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
This time of the year again.

IMG-8481.jpg

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
Afnan Turathi Blue

Afnan Supremacy Not only intense

Buy first, thank me later
I bought Afnan Thurati Blue blindly based on her recommendation. The perfume is very good and lasts a long time. I've had strangers ask me about it because I smell really good. Greetings and thanks for the tip