• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No response

macy2512

Horology Curious
7/2/23
sweden
Placed an order for a Rolex box in August, tracking is a dead end, and has never reached Royal Mail and later to Sweden.

Have sent you (Lucy) at least 5 emails with no response.

What up with dat?

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
No, still no answer
Oh,friend,I remember I haven't sold a Rolex box separately in this year,

for all the boxes I sold in this year,my customers ordered watches with it together,

so seems strange,where did you ordered it?from a site?friend,I don't have site now,
but I know there are many fake sites which used my name to sell watches,
or ordered via my email?

you said I didn't reply you,

whether you send to this email below?

[email protected]

if you ordered it from any site,or send to another email,friend,it's not me,

or you can send me a new email again today,mention your nickname in your new email,
I will check and confirm for you,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

macy2512

Horology Curious
7/2/23
sweden
No, still no answer
Dear customer

thank you for your order

We received your payment

In some days you will receive further information on your order status

Please consider that we need 5 working days to process your order

Thank you

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 8:52 PM TrueTime168 <[email protected]> wrote:

New Order: #46090​

You’ve received the following order from Trevor Moris:

[Order #46090] (19 August 2023)​

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
Rolex New Version Box and Paper​
1​
$74​
Subtotal:​
$74​
Shipping:​
$9 via Registered mail (14 - 30 days)​
Tax:​
$0​
Payment method:​
Paypal​
Total:​
$83​
Note:​
Datejust​

• Sad
Reactions: Dave2302

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Dear customer

thank you for your order

We received your payment

In some days you will receive further information on your order status

Please consider that we need 5 working days to process your order

Thank you

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 8:52 PM TrueTime168 <[email protected]> wrote:
This is not Lucy. She has a distinct way of writing and this isn't it. Sadly, it looks like you've lost your money and will not be receiving a box . At least it was only $83.

Reactions: TESLA760

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Reactions: Reaps

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Or very simply put, Lucy doesn't have a site...

macy2512

Horology Curious
7/2/23
sweden
Oh well... sorry Lucy if I offended you! I usually research before I buy, but it was so long ago I can't recall where I got this info. I can live without the $83.

9vsh

English is not my first language, sorry.
22/10/23
Reading posts like these, I often find myself contemplating the extent of losses suffered by members of this community due to scams. Nearly every time I browse through these pages, I come across at least one or two posts from individuals who have been duped and haven't received their products since ordering from a fraudulent source. This situation leads me to wonder how many victims of scams remain silent, never sharing their experience in a thread, or worse, start believing that this entire community is overrun with fraudsters?

Nonetheless, while it's unfortunate that you fell victim to a scam, there's a small consolation in the fact that the loss was limited to $83. Here's hoping that such an experience never repeats itself for you.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Reading posts like these, I often find myself contemplating the extent of losses suffered by members of this community due to scams. Nearly every time I browse through these pages, I come across at least one or two posts from individuals who have been duped and haven't received their products since ordering from a fraudulent source. This situation leads me to wonder how many victims of scams remain silent, never sharing their experience in a thread, or worse, start believing that this entire community is overrun with fraudsters?

Nonetheless, while it's unfortunate that you fell victim to a scam, there's a small consolation in the fact that the loss was limited to $83. Here's hoping that such an experience never repeats itself for you.
I'd be very careful in using words like "scam" and "fraudulent" without knowing the whole story. If there's a legitimate 83$ loss then there's recourse.