• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Purchase With Lucy

Unruly

Horology Curious
12/9/21
Hello, this is my first purchase with Lucy and my first rep purchase for a GMT II Pepsi. So far she has been very responsive, I hope that she will deliver the watch is perfect shape I will keep you updated as things progress. Wish me luck.

Unruly

Horology Curious
12/9/21
Hi guys, I'm getting really concerned because I have seemingly been ghosted by Lucy. I have sent her 2 messages just for an update about the watch I ordered but I have not received any communication back. Can someone give me any advice on what to do.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Be patient. Lucy is known for long silences, taking time to make sure the piece is perfect. she's not a speedy email replier. Patience is the main thing you need right now.

Unruly

Horology Curious
12/9/21
Be patient. Lucy is known for long silences, taking time to make sure the piece is perfect. she's not a speedy email replier. Patience is the main thing you need right now.
Hi Var554, thank you so much for your reply. I have been patient it has been over two months and I did receive a message from her stating I would receive qc pics within 2 days it has been 9 days and I have not recieved any qc pics or anything. Should I be worried?

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Hi Var554, thank you so much for your reply. I have been patient it has been over two months and I did receive a message from her stating I would receive qc pics within 2 days it has been 9 days and I have not recieved any qc pics or anything. Should I be worried?
No, this is typical Lucy. I will not use her just for this reason, although many, many members do without issue. Patience is key. She is a one woman operation.