• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph 26331ST

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
We are happy to share another build that has been finished recently for a good friend and supporter of AMF .It is a fully customized 26331ST .This model for stock reps is impossible to get right as many details are wrong and the overall watch and result is not good or close to gen.

So for this we have used a fully custom CNC case and bracelet which has further been modified by us to better result and as close to gen like finish as possible with brushing, polishing and refinishing of the parts. The thickness is correct with the genuine model and so the watch sits on the wrist just like it should and not like the very thick reps with the 7750 inside.

Custom made dial. There are a few different dials available but this one is the best available next to gen .The sunburst is very beautiful and does not need to hide next to gen dials .The markers have also been polished to have a nicer look. The hands and datewheel are custom too. The hands have been refinished additionally to have better finish and more correct edges.

Inside the watch there is a 1185 movement. The 1185 is the same base caliber that was used by AP for the ROC models. The base movement and functions are the same just AP has further tweaked and decorated the movement in their own way. It is similar to the JLC movement that AP used for base on the Offshore models.

We are very happy with the outcome of this build as we are always striving for the best possible result on all of our builds.

3sdnj8.jpg

3sdrJ1.jpg

3sd8dv.jpg

3sd1uR.jpg

3sd6OK.jpg

whiteshields1830

Known Member
Certified
27/5/12
How is the thickness of the case? The problem with AP chronos is the case thickness that is significantly more than the gen

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
Why aren't you guys never disclosing the price?

MHX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/17
because the price is always depending on the mods that AMF doing sometimes you can add some extra modification that could increase the price etc.. But you can always contact and ask.

MHX

20/3/17
I agree, mods are endless. But knowing the base as the reference would be nice. For example CNC case and bracelet plus your custom dial that are advertised here.
The full description of the mods is in the first thread. Additionally you can add finishing and the original frederic piguet movement.

GeneralRep

15/6/23
Uranus
I would be extatic for a Blue Dial version of this. Is that something you would consider?

Regards

CyborgCNC

25/6/18
I Second that! A blue Dial of this masterpiece would be epic!!!