• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello !

CleanRolexAD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Trusted Dealer
23/9/22
Welcome to the new home of ModSpex, where we transform watches into unique timepieces using Seiko OEM and aftermarket parts. We're not affiliated with or represent SEIKO.

Based in the UK, we offer fast delivery to the UK (1-2 days), EU (2-5 days), and Worldwide (2-5 days).

With Seiko mods, there are endless possibilities to personalize and create your own unique timepiece. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, quick shipping times, and affordable prices for cool timepieces that pack a punch.

I have been in the watch trade since 2008 building up a great network of contacts & suppliers, I also have sourced Clean models and have a small section on here listing the odd excess piece I have in stock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

RWI Watch Fam! It's Seb from Mod Spex, and I'm thrilled to be part of this amazing community. I've been trading watches and watch accessories online since 2008, which led me down the rabbit hole of watch collecting.

My addiction started young with a world time Casio. I remember being fascinated by the small black dot flying around the LCD screen of a map of the world, denoting times in every corner of the world. Fun stuff! I think this hobby should be fun and exciting, and that's what we aim to provide at ModSpex.

I love the simplicity and utilitarianism of Casio, the emotional connection of Seiko, and the rugged every day tool watches from the Tudor range. And let's not forget about the Grand Seiko range, which is just pure art.

I've owned a 16610 Gen Sub as a way to get into Rolex, but like many, I played the AD game of getting in line, frequently popping in to ask if I'd ever have a chance to get a DJ or Sub. The call never came...

So, I turned to the world of modding, where I can design or pay homage to a popular Swiss brand & models like the Submariner, Hulk, Pepsi, and Batman, all with Seiko mods. Not only do they look amazing, but they're also a fraction of the price of their Gen counterparts, making them even more fun & practical to wear.

Thanks for checking out my section and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Insta: @modspex

Last edited: