• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone, welcome to my studio. Here is a little bit about me:

popup

Horology Curious
Vendor (Probationary)
11/4/24
My name is Popup. I am a China-based seller, specializing in parts such as dials, hands, bezels and movements as well as stock watches from your favorite factories such as Clean, ZF, PPF, VSF, etc. I can install all parts in watches for customers.

I have been a consistent seller to local customers and look forward to helping everyone on RWI as well!

Given my extensive experience in the local market, I have access to all the major aftermarket factories such as Buff, SW, RO, DP, and RB, as well as customizable stone dials for Rolex, AP, Patek, and other brands.

I have a special relationship with Buff and ACE factory, which makes free-sprung movements for Patek. I can ensure fast QC for these factories.

I look forward to helping you source the parts and serving the RWI community!

HOW TO BUY FROM ME

Please contact me via WhatsApp or WeChat.

WhatsApp: +86 185 1526 5864
WeChat: daili98xing

I will post items for sale on RWI and will also share items available on my Telegram. If there is an item you would like that you do not see, please feel free to contact me and I will inquire on your behalf.

Here is the link to my Telegram: https://t.me/Redcappopup

It is possible that some stock will be sold out by the time you contact me. If that is the case, I am happy to reach out to the factory to source your desired item.

Rules:

#1 I ship from China to around the world. I can ship via standard shipping (or express for certain countries) and will replace the order if it is lost or seized. I offer a 30 day warranty on the watches I ship from the day it has been delivered. Any issue from the watch cannot be from regular wear. You can send the watch back to me (though I am not responsible if Chinese customs seize the item) or you can send to your local watchmaker. Please get a quote for the repair and send to me before confirming.

#2 I will send QC for your watch before shipping. Please let me know if you require additional photos once you receive your QC.

#3 I accept PayPal and Wise payment. I will provide details once you have made your selection and expect payment in full when the order is placed.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Congratulations on becoming a vendor here at rwi!
I’ve been using popup for a while now and there hasn’t been any issues at all :)

He can mod/source aftermarket parts at a good price. His English is very good is well
🥳

popup

Horology Curious
Vendor (Probationary)
11/4/24
Congratulations on becoming a vendor here at rwi!
I’ve been using popup for a while now and there hasn’t been any issues at all :)

He can mod/source aftermarket parts at a good price. His English is very good is well
🥳
Thank you for your trust bro

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Welcome.

Last edited:

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello @popup,

It's my pleasure to see you over here. 👍 You've been a very responsive, kind, polite and trustable seller on WeChat and I'm pretty sure your next clients won't be disappointed in our forum, too. Welcome, mate!