• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy New Year!New Year's Discount!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Happy new year!May you have good health,lots of happiness!

To celebrate the New Year,so for all watches,I can give you the 8% discount for them,
this discount from Jan 1th to 31th,

hehe,usually,my customers chosen order from me because of my QC and test,
but this time,except my QC and test,you can get a very good price of watches also,

so you can pick a watch as present for yourself with the lowest price!

if you like and want to order any watch from me,please send me an email about it,

my email is [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon!

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Good Morning .... What's your web site address?
Hi Friend,

My site was down on the second year after I joined in RWI,but I am one person work,and real very busy,so don't have time to rebuild it,
so I don't have site now,I can't show you all things I can get,but in fact,I have very good relationship with all big factories,I can get almost all watches in the market if they are in stock,so I let all my customers send me pics or links of the watches which they want,so I can check and confirm for them,and won't make a mistake about them,

so you can send me pics or links of the ones you want,
I can check and confirm for you,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Any reason you dont reply to my dm's nor my emails?
thanks
Hi Friend,

Real sorry for reply you late,my family and me all got the COVID-19 recently,I posted it in RWI a few days ago also,
I just recovered in recent two days,so the accumulated work in recent weeks made me very busy and chaotic recently indeed,real sorry for it,I found your emails just now,I will check and reply you at once now,sorry for it,I can reply you in time from now too,

you can check and reply me via emails now,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Exodium

Looking Around
14/10/21
Hi Lucy,

Hope you are feeling better. I just sent u an email yesterday night. Any chance you have sighted it?