• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Genuine Leather Watch Roll - Togo Dark Blue (For 3 Watches)

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
About
Genuine Leather Watch Roll - Togo Dark Blue (For 3 Watches)
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F, Wire / Wise
Piece Origin?
https://www.onywatch.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=122&product_id=372
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
Need more slots
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
30 USD Worldwide
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This is a perfect quality watch roll, handcrafted from genuine leather. Has a perfect leather smell, and great feel.

Bought it for $250, selling for $200 - never used, it's new.

Product description from their site:

Onywatch Genevre Watch Roll is handcrafted with top-grain calfskin leathers.

Natural goat leather suede is used inside to protect your watch from scratches. All of the soft cushions are removable.

Dimensions: 22.5 cm * 9.5 cm * 7.5 cm (L*W*H) (8.85" x 3.5 " x 2.95")

Removable soft genuine suede cushions

It's new, never used. Will be shipped in it's outer box and case. (Added in photos)

KCha3s.jpeg

KChUE3.jpeg

KCheLE.jpeg

KChiyY.jpeg

KChm4D.jpeg

KChock.jpeg

KChImo.jpeg

KChOCJ.jpeg

KChYSP.jpeg

KCh1eW.jpeg

KCh9rS.jpeg

KChnEQ.jpeg

I shipped many watches and parts over m2m to different EU countries, US, CA, SG. Got no any customs issues with my shipping method. Delivered safely normally in ~5-10 days to all countries i shipped.

- No returns accepted, the description is accurate and pictures provide sufficient details. If you have any detailed photo requests - questions, let me know.
- Buyer assumes shipping or customs risk and I am not responsible for anything that happens after i ship out. Once it leaves my hands its out of my control. Basicly, no warranty. Once it leaves my hands it is yours.
- Will be packed and shipped properly with protectors.
- Watches are not included with the sale.
- I will send you tracking number as soon as I ship out.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: RX7GP

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: DD60

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16