• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[WITHDRAWN] FS Rolex 5517 5513 Milsub Submariner tropical insert sun faded dial

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
About
5517 Rolex Milsub
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal FF - no notes
Movement Details?
Eta 2824-2 asian clone movement
Piece Origin?
NEW PROJECT BUILD
Warranty Provided?
6 months
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
Extra parts selling on
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
CAD USD BTC
Shipping Costs?
$25.00 world wide Canada post - tracked.
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Raffles 5513 case set 50.00
raffles milsub dial 35.00
raffles milsub hands 17
Asian Eta 2824 50.00
2 position setting lever $10.00
Milsub insert 15.00
CNC bond nato $ 13.00

Total parts $ 190.00

Services :
tropicalized milsub insert to a warm chestnut brown / distressed.
2.0mm spring bar
solder spring bar into lug holes \ sand smooth.
age and soften case edges
machine lower edge of bezel to a chamfered edge.
age case and insert - as per spec
remove date wheel complication
swap in 2 position setting lever
age hand lume to match dial
weather dial surface - sun faded effect
assemble watch
grease seals and test for water tightness.
regulate movement to cosc spec. +/- 5 sec
Labour - ageing modification, assembly & Testing
$275.00

Total parts and labor $ 465.00

shipping canada post tracked package $25.00

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks for your interest

Disclaimer:

1)These are replica/homage watches, custom built / modified to represent vintage existing genuine models in many ways.
Don't expect anything else.
2) The pictures represent the actual watch you are buying and will receive. If any extras are listed in the sales post they will be added.
3) International shipping expenses/customs duty are paid for by the buyer.
4) All buyers agree to assume shipping/customs risk, I do my absolute best to ship stealthy and tamperproof.
5) I prefer Paypal or BTC
6) No notes in in any payment !!
7) All transaction fees are on the buyer. Factor this into your consideration.
8) All sales are final, no exceptions
9) I am a hard working individual and I try to ship within 1-5 business days. 5 is exceptional.
10) I choose the buyer, and the buyer will wait untill green light from a sales moderator to post "sold" or "funds sent", for your own protection.

- Once I post it, all shipping/ postage risk is on the buyer, including customs risk, damage, and missing parcel. However, I will ensure that the watch/ part is as described and will provide proof of shipping/ postage
- PayPal gift payment only or BTC
- Item will be dispatched from Canada

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

Reactions: Karbon74

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada