• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

F8F will release Saxonia Thin, aventurine dials! Finally

Reaps

-
25/9/22
F8 new product Lange
The V3 version of the Lange SAXONIA series watch makes a wonderful appearance, with a simple large two-hand design, a light and convenient business style, simplicity and simplicity, returning to nature! [Case] The size of the watch is 39 mm x 9 mm. The shell shape is ultra-thin and classic, and the design is simple and elegant. The lugs have a natural curvature and fit snugly around the wrist. The two pieces of anti-vertigo sapphire crystal glass at the front and back are transparent and flawless. The watch as a whole shows a high-end quality. [Strap Buckle] Italian cowhide strap with Lange classic pin buckle. [Movement] Using the stable and slim Seagull Super 2892 self-winding movement

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Isn't this watch supposed to be manual only?
Yes.

But welcome to a important lesson about the rep game. If it isn't Rolex, it's not repped well. At least they're making this model.

We will never get a good Saxonia thin or AL&S. So just enjoy this watch for what it is. A kind of fantasy homage with the AL&S brand on it.

To me the dial is the most important part of this watch.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Yes.

But welcome to a important lesson about the rep game. If it isn't Rolex, it's not repped well. At least they're making this model.

We will never get a good Saxonia thin or AL&S. So just enjoy this watch for what it is. A kind of fantasy homage with the AL&S brand on it.

To me the dial is the most important part of this watch.
LOL completely not true…many brands apart from Rolex have been repped Extremely well

Reaps

-
25/9/22
LOL completely not true…many brands apart from Rolex have been repped Extremely well
General rule of thumb, I think everyone standard is different to what "repped well" means.

When I think "repped well" I think VSF Sub, or Clean Daytona, etc

Of course, AP, PP, other brands, Breitling, have many good models that are repped extremely well too.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Subjective it is, I wouldn’t touch VSF Rolex Sub or Clean Daytona

On the other hand certain models in VSF Omega, VSF Panerai, GF Breitling, GF Cartier, V6F Tag, Original Factory Tag Heuer Bamford, Original Factory Breitling Endurance Pro

And by repped well my definition is I have had some side by side and sold the gen, others good in videos.

But as the saying goes “where what you like no one will notice your wrist”

Reactions: Reaps

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Back in topic, F8F released these fantastic Orange and Green Stone Dial of the Saxonia....but i still don't understand if in GENf orm they exist or not.

It seems they not exist since i never seen 'em in photos or anywhere...

lg20231008_602.jpg

lg20231008_202.jpg

There is also the Tiffany dial, which for some reason is not so in touch with the Saxonia style...and A.Lange & Sohne in general...

lg20231008_502.jpg

PRetty cheap reps but...do they exist in Real or not ? :)

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Back in topic, F8F released these fantastic Orange and Green Stone Dial of the Saxonia....but i still don't understand if in GENf orm they exist or not.

It seems they not exist since i never seen 'em in photos or anywhere...

lg20231008_602.jpg

lg20231008_202.jpg

There is also the Tiffany dial, which for some reason is not so in touch with the Saxonia style...and A.Lange & Sohne in general...

lg20231008_502.jpg

PRetty cheap reps but...do they exist in Real or not ? :)
All of these ones are fantasy 100%. AL&S never made these.

• Sad
Reactions: Horace_Derwent

sagewatch

Known Member
Certified
21/10/22
I notice F8F and previously SVF made this watch. Which would you go for?