• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Emergency about me and situation about the factories/market

xj963963

Horology Curious
12/5/23
Australia
I have received my watch and have ordered another one from her today. I waited for almost 10 weeks to get mine but it's worth the wait. Hang in there!!!!

altares

Looking Around
16/8/23
I would be fine with the radio silence if I had been told to expect a wait time but she said she'd have sent me QC pics over the weekend.
Lucy if you see this I don't care if my order has been delayed just let me know whats going on!
I don't think people on here should be defending her silence, she is certainly responsive when it comes to taking your money..

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I would be fine with the radio silence if I had been told to expect a wait time but she said she'd have sent me QC pics over the weekend.
Lucy if you see this I don't care if my order has been delayed just let me know whats going on!
I don't think people on here should be defending her silence, she is certainly responsive when it comes to taking your money..
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here. I noticed you didn't get the official welcome, so here I am.

Regarding Lucy, she may not be responsive at times, but the reason she has satisfied and returning customers is because of her outstanding service in terms of quality control. Your money is not lost, just be patient and wait.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

SantiCuellar

Horology Curious
9/8/23
Mexico
Hi Friends,

Recently,I can't work well indeed,I am passing some very bad time now,
on the one hand,you all know that the situation of the market is not good recently,too many raids in the market,the market is passing the most terrible situation since 2021,

on the other hand,my grandma died,died a few hours ago,in fact,I back to my hometown a few days ago already,to see her one last time,
I stayed in the hospital with her in recent days,so I can't work well,according to our custom,my grandma's funeral is 5 days later,
so it means I need stay in my hometown for 5 days still,so in next days,maybe I can't work well still,but I will try my best to find 2~3 hours everyday to reply emails still,after her funeral over,I will back to GuangZhou at once,total back to work at once,

in recent days,my husband,my daughter and me,all caught a badly cold,all these bad things made me very tired,can't reply emails in time in these days,but I think next week,after my grandma's funeral over,after I back to GuangZhou,we all will recover then,so I can work better then,

real sorry about it,and hope you can understand,

about the market,
the raids happened everyday,very strictly,seized many dealers and factories already,all factories closed more than 10 days already now,

but VSF,Clean,GMF/BP,ZF/PPF,etc big factories,they accept orders still,they are safe still now,
maybe they will back to work and release watches again from next week,so don't worry,
they can release watches still,but will more slower than usual indeed,

a small good news also,I hired a good watchsmith who only work for me now,so from now,for the watches which pass my QC and test,
I can finish the rest work of it within 2 days,then send the watches out at once,

at before,my customers told me they like my QC and test,but for the order,they need wait for long time,
the delay is main caused by the watchsmith,because the watchsmith in the market is not only work for me,he worked for many dealers,
he worked in the market,if raids happened,he have to closed his office in the market also,so always have the delay,
but now,the new watchsmith of me worked in his home,so I can send my watches out faster now,

if you have ordered watches from me,please don't worry,after I back next week,I will finish your order and send watches to you asap,
if you want to order from me,please send me emails about the watches too,I will reply you asap,

I can give you my best QC and test,I can send watches out soon from now,and I can get all watches in the market still in this hard time if they are in stock,I will give you very good prices for the watches too,with very good discount.

my email is [email protected]

looking forward to hear from you via email.

Regards
Lucy
Dear Lucy, my condolence and best wishes , and I hope that everything is getting better, I hope to hear from you soon ! I hope that you return to working again soon, i’m gonna send you a personal email in this regard regard. best for youre family , sincerely, A.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
For clarity, everyone should notice the date on this. This was back in June 2023.

Reactions: SantiCuellar

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Many thanks for point this out, I’m new at this game, it is never is late to send condolences !

Agreed... In principle.

Although, I think at some point condolences can get weirdly late... Something like 20, 30 or 40 years for example. Although it certainly depends on the recipient, their relationship to the deceased and the degree of grief / mourning they are still feeling.

Xlsander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/20
I bought 2 watches from Lucy 1 year ago, one took her 8 months to deliver and then had a faulty strap and while she promised to get me a new one, she never did and has been ghoting my emails for several more months, worst purchase experiuence of my life, I would urge any member to be careful. She seems to only eagerly respond when there is a deal and drops you like its hot when not.

Reactions: Hamdy18

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I bought 2 watches from Lucy 1 year ago, one took her 8 months to deliver and then had a faulty strap and while she promised to get me a new one, she never did and has been ghoting my emails for several more months, worst purchase experiuence of my life, I would urge any member to be careful. She seems to only eagerly respond when there is a deal and drops you like its hot when not.
Did you contact the sales mods for assistance?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I didnt know this is an option, who is a Säles mod?
You have been here 4 years and you have no idea of how RWI works? Seriously, do you people bother to read ANY of the introductory posts?
You should have taken out a Support Ticket at The RWI Help Desk for assistance.

Xlsander

14/11/20
You have been here 4 years and you have no idea of how RWI works? Seriously, do you people bother to read ANY of the introductory posts?
You should have taken out a Support Ticket at The RWI Help Desk for assistance.
Well i didnt buy it here on the used watches forum that is why, but yes i will open a Ticket now thank you for making me aware.

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
You bought it from a TD, that means you should have asked for help.
Aka why now we’re forced to read the rules lol, boss you gotta make everyone click on this one too since no one reads the news letter.

Lucy I would not recommend to newer members she can take months, but your getting a hard time source watch and it tested and hand picked- for me nothing but praise and waiting, it’s only just her so no team. Just want to be objective.

Xlsander

14/11/20
Aka why now we’re forced to read the rules lol, boss you gotta make everyone click on this one too since no one reads the news letter.

Lucy I would not recommend to newer members she can take months, but your getting a hard time source watch and it tested and hand picked- for me nothing but praise and waiting, it’s only just her so no team. Just want to be objective.
Well that's what i thought, but after months of wait i got a watch with a Bad strap, so the opposite of what you would expect. Never happened with PureTime for example.

There is no reason whatsoever for her to not source a New strap to replace it and send it.

Instead She made me send her the watch back and then didnt pick it up from the post Office in China and i got it back by Post 2-3 months later returned.

After that and dozens of not answered Emails she said she would get me a strap, that's another few months ago.

That's how i have lost a year now and still didnt get what i paid for, and worse not even get the courtesty of an answer by Email any longer neither.

Worst experience Ever. Completely recommend to avoid her, unless you like to be treated this way.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Well that's what i thought, but after months of wait i got a watch with a Bad strap, so the opposite of what you would expect. Never happened with PureTime for example.

There is no reason whatsoever for her to not source a New strap to replace it and send it.

Instead She made me send her the watch back and then didnt pick it up from the post Office in China and i got it back by Post 2-3 months later returned.

After that and dozens of not answered Emails she said she would get me a strap, that's another few months ago.

That's how i have lost a year now and still didnt get what i paid for, and worse not even get the courtesty of an answer by Email any longer neither.

Worst experience Ever. Completely recommend to avoid her, unless you like to be treated this way.
Sounds like a nightmare to me. You gotta be careful about buying illegal goods. I recommend noobs buy from someone who takes credit cards so they can get their money back and I don’t think credit card companies will help you if your purchase goes through a third party billing service. However each company is different so check with your credit card company beforehand. You might pay a bit more from those dealers but you get the additional protection. RWI moderators are great and they get things done. However, there’s a lot to be said about having the final say on your purchase. Just saying

Reactions: joeyc