• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone buy jewellery for their better half?

absinth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/07
I know this forum is about replica watches but does anyone buy their wife branded rep jewellery?

I recently bought a replica Panthere De Cartier necklace. It wasn't cheap as it was made in solid 18K gold with real tsavorites and onyx. That being said the quality is amazing and the wife isn't asking for the gen anymore... Not sure if there are any TDs here doing solid gold and gemstone pieces?

It is pretty amazing what the various factories can do these days and over the years I have bought a few pieces but it takes quite a lot of saving to get there. I am now set for Christmas 🎄🎅 :cool:

Please share your pieces/photos!

I took some shots and thought I would share:

Here are some photos of the gen for comparison taken from BackVault (for some reason the lighting is super yellow):
RR7058_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-B_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-C_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-D_1800x1800.jpg

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
I know this forum is about replica watches but does anyone buy their wife branded rep jewellery?

I recently bought a replica Panthere De Cartier necklace. It wasn't cheap as it was made in solid 18K gold with real tsavorites and onyx. That being said the quality is amazing and the wife isn't asking for the gen anymore... Not sure if there are any TDs here doing solid gold and gemstone pieces?

It is pretty amazing what the various factories can do these days and over the years I have bought a few pieces but it takes quite a lot of saving to get there. I am now set for Christmas 🎄🎅 :cool:

Please share your pieces/photos!

I took some shots and thought I would share:

Here are some photos of the gen for comparison taken from BackVault (for some reason the lighting is super yellow):
RR7058_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-B_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-C_1800x1800.jpg

RR7058-D_1800x1800.jpg
To answer your initial question, NO

Reactions: TESLA760

absinth

13/6/07
Not the response I expected…

To be clear my wife knows it’s replica and is way more happy getting several pieces over time rather than one piece made in the same materials :)

I guess no one else here does this? Interesting…

As a side note, my wife would be angry if I bought plated pieces or steel and not the genuine materials.

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Not the response I expected…

To be clear my wife knows it’s replica and is way more happy getting several pieces over time rather than one piece made in the same materials :)

I guess no one else here does this? Interesting…

As a side note, my wife would be angry if I bought plated pieces or steel and not the genuine materials.
you got a keeper, so enjoy 😅
Noone is blaming you or anything.
Just telling you that our circumstances are different 😂

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Do many people buy solid gold rep watches then?
A suprising amount do. I've seen a fair few full gold/plat/RG builds of AP, PP, and Rolex. Keep in mind alot of people can afford gens here, the price of an all gold/precious metal watch, with gen dial/hands is still less than 1/5th the price of the real thing. 70k for a John Mayer or 12-15k? You pick

watchwatcher192

Horology Curious
21/9/23
NL
Totally on board with OP, I've been eyeing a Cartier bracelet, its a great deal when you factor in the value of the gold. I've been looking at the sellers XY, misschen. Who did you go with?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I didnt go for replica but homage lol. She wanted a ring Cartier had price was good for $1200 but I found on amazon no brand version for $300 same style. But my wife doesnt care about name and she was happy. In the end its will she be happy with it is what matters. I saw a video of a wife having the same bug for replica bags and she would buy many. Fake or Gen its all how you feel or she feels about it. Panther looks great. I have few Cartier Gen Sunglasses from 1980 in Gold and love them.

absinth

13/6/07
Totally on board with OP, I've been eyeing a Cartier bracelet, its a great deal when you factor in the value of the gold. I've been looking at the sellers XY, misschen. Who did you go with?

I’ve bought multiple pieces from MissChen. They’re not a TD but I’ve had good dealings.

Happy to answer questions…

Bronzo81

Supporter
Certified
8/9/23
EU
I’ve bought multiple pieces from MissChen. They’re not a TD but I’ve had good dealings.

Happy to answer questions…
do you have contact info for MissChen?

i heard before the name and i have found it. But i am not sure if its the same person

Bronzo81

Supporter
Certified
8/9/23
EU
Very nice peace you took for your wife.

Also mine is open in rep cartier stuff if they are for same material and perfect reps.

Always with the conditions of taking more pieces with the cost of one original :)

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Very nice peace you took for your wife.

Also mine is open in rep cartier stuff if they are for same material and perfect reps.

Always with the conditions of taking more pieces with the cost of one original :)
I'd rather buy one gold ring than four reps.