• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Alfa Giulia Gran Turismo...Electric mod

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
According to the website, they actually built it
Absolutely captivating. In a recent article that I read about Alfa pulling out of the UK market due to poor sales, I wonder if they will move over into luxury individual lookers like this rather than mainstream models. I wonder

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
According to the website, they actually built it
That’s a restomod so the starting base is a Giulia that they restored and modified. Looks amazing though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Absolutely captivating. In a recent article that I read about Alfa pulling out of the UK market due to poor sales, I wonder if they will move over into luxury individual lookers like this rather than mainstream models. I wonder

UK people have no money now since Brexit. And those who have will buy Tesla or german cars. 😁

Reactions: Got20Mate

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
UK people have no money now since Brexit. And those who have will buy Tesla or german cars. 😁
And you don’t have money so your choice is limited to the Dacia Spring. Although at your size you could look into toy electric cars…

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74

Stretch242

Supporter
24/12/14
UK
Wasnt this due to reliability issues? Anyone here have experience owning an Alpha? I know someone who had a spyder back in 2000s and had alot of issues

Reactions: Got20Mate

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I had an Alfa Romeo 147.
Loved that car. the first one I bought with my own money. The sound was out of this world.

Never had any issue. Finish was impeccable.

The only tiny gripe I had with it was its humongeous turning radius, making it a bitch to park in cities.

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
I have a Giulia Quadrifoglio. 50k kilometers and not a single issue while I drive the shit out of it.

Best car I’ve ever owned too and I’ve owned quite a few including AMGs, Audi RS and Porsche.

Last edited:

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Great! A classic Alfa Romeo without the Alfa Romeo sound. Perhaps they create a sound track that is played depending on the accelerator position?
A bit like sex with a rubber doll, isn't it?

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Just watch this video twice: first time with full sound, second time with the sound off, and decide for yourself how great a classic GTV with a battery-operated wheel chair motor is . . . .