• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Gents, thank you very much for your answers about the oysterflex strap. It looks like there is no oysterflex with endlinks available for now.
My next question is - how about the everest/rubber b straps from the 116500? Will such a strap fit the 126500?
Can't wait till the Daytona arrives. However, I really need to find a nice rubber for this beauty...

Reactions: m5smg2

Luca_1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
KwN6Y2.jpeg

mrsammyp

Horology Curious
26/3/24
Gents, thank you very much for your answers about the oysterflex strap. It looks like there is no oysterflex with endlinks available for now.
My next question is - how about the everest/rubber b straps from the 116500? Will such a strap fit the 126500?
Can't wait till the Daytona arrives. However, I really need to find a nice rubber for this beauty...
I’m surprised that Clean can produce a whole watch in such a small amount of time but we can’t’ get any end links to install an OF strap.

Reactions: AG91

Morg77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/21
Finally the new 126500 panda that I order with deep crystal installed arrived.

I try to catch the details comparations but it's so difficult to get with the iPhone camera, maybe because it's too cloudy today, or my lack of photography skills.

IRL, there's the difference about 10% more clarity that I can see from deep and clean stock..
I know some said clean stock is good OOTB, and I agreed...
But I prefer the one with deep installed. Deep pop the details indices, hands and a the dial more..
For me ( and I'm sure for some of us here in RWI) the 10% is more than enough 😜..
That's why we here in RWI.

The left one clean stock, the one on the right with deep installed.

K4O3nI.jpeg

K4Ozh4.jpeg

K4OZfj.jpeg

K4ODQ1.jpeg

K4OHsc.jpeg

K4OhZX.jpeg

K4O2Ii.jpeg

K4OAXb.jpeg

K4OLxp.jpeg

K4O5W5.jpeg

K4OUQF.jpeg

K4OWft.jpeg

K4Oi22.jpeg

Morg77

1/2/21
I'm keeping the new one with deep, soon gonna post the old one for sale in m2m

pinoyako04

24/3/21

I try to catch the details comparations but it's so difficult to get with the iPhone camera, maybe because it's too cloudy today, or my lack of photography skills.

IRL, there's the difference about 10% more clarity that I can see from deep and clean stock..
But I prefer the one with deep installed. Deep pop the details indices, hands and a the dial more..
For me ( and I'm sure for some of us here in RWI) the 10% is more than enough 😜..

K4O3nI.jpeg

K4Ozh4.jpeg

K4OZfj.jpeg

K4ODQ1.jpeg

K4OHsc.jpeg

K4OhZX.jpeg

K4O2Ii.jpeg

K4OAXb.jpeg

K4OLxp.jpeg

K4O5W5.jpeg

K4OUQF.jpeg

K4OWft.jpeg

K4Oi22.jpeg
I have 126500 panda too with deep xtal, i really love it..comparing with my btf 116500 xtal, it almost the same clarity 😍

Morg77

1/2/21
I have 126500 panda too with deep xtal, i really love it..comparing with my btf 116500 xtal, it almost the same clarity 😍
Exactly.. I love my btf cause the clarity. Overall build quality btf on part with clean

Sakul12349

Known Member
29/3/23
DENMARK

K4O3nI.jpeg

K4Ozh4.jpeg

K4OZfj.jpeg

K4ODQ1.jpeg

K4OHsc.jpeg

K4OhZX.jpeg

K4O2Ii.jpeg

K4OAXb.jpeg

K4OLxp.jpeg

K4O5W5.jpeg

K4OUQF.jpeg

K4OWft.jpeg

K4Oi22.jpeg
The clarity and lack of reflection of deep is nice, but pretty far from gen. I would say that deep is more pretty, but CF is a lot more gen like :)

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas

K4O3nI.jpeg

K4Ozh4.jpeg

K4OZfj.jpeg

K4ODQ1.jpeg

K4OHsc.jpeg

K4OhZX.jpeg

K4O2Ii.jpeg

K4OAXb.jpeg

K4OLxp.jpeg

K4O5W5.jpeg

K4OUQF.jpeg

K4OWft.jpeg

K4Oi22.jpeg
Thank you for this, I have been wondering about this since Clean released the 126500 with their “new and improved” crystal.
Very good report, and photos.

One question … your comments comparing the size and shape of the two crystals, CF vs. Deep ?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I’m surprised that Clean can produce a whole watch in such a small amount of time but we can’t’ get any end links to install an OF strap.
I don't think end links are loose like the previous series.. they are kinda for part of the case with the bezel on top of it. Loose end links for the previous series are aftermarket.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
There isn't even an after market or gen variant of the end links for the 126500.... so you want a rep factory to be better than Rolex themselves?