• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfume addict.

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
That Lafayette Bond 9 is insane. Just got a bottle for myself

I agree! Unfortunately it doesn’t get much wear time. If you haven’t tried out Guerlain give it a shot. I recently got this one but Tobacco Honey makes me go nuts!

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
There are very good scents here that I will try out at the perfumery at the next opportunity. I've been looking for a long time for a new perfume with the wow effect I had the first time I used Aventus.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
There are very good scents here that I will try out at the perfumery at the next opportunity. I've been looking for a long time for a new perfume with the wow effect I had the first time I used Aventus.

GIT perhaps than if we stay with Greed and you wan't to smell like George Clooney and many other famous people who use it.

Been waiting for the weather to warm up so I can dust off my bottle though for me it's not that special.

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
GIT perhaps than if we stay with Greed and you wan't to smell like George Clooney and many other famous people who use it.

Been waiting for the weather to warm up so I can dust off my bottle though for me it's not that special.
which scent can you recommend? I have several perfumes from YSL, JPG, Dior, Creed, Parfüms de Marly Clones, Joop, Azzaro, etc. They are good, but I'm missing a real hit in my collection. I'm always open to good suggestions.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Afnan Turathi Blue

Afnan Supremacy Not only intense

Buy first, thank me later

Reactions: APjumbo

LongTime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/24
Europe ya nosy pricks
Having a few perfumes in rotation right now, and funnily almost are arabic since they are actually awesome.
Lataffa - Opulent Oud
Rave - Now
Vurf - Royce Bleu
Ard Al Zaafaran - Oud 24 hours
Lataffa - Oud Mood
The only non arabic is Mosquino Toy Boy

A little bit on why I love the arabic perfumes is that they all seem to last on my skin at least 5-6 hours and on my clothes a couple of days.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
This time of the year again.

IMG-8481.jpg

Reactions: aksingh

Labedudel

Known Member
12/9/23
Afnan Turathi Blue

Afnan Supremacy Not only intense

Buy first, thank me later
I bought Afnan Thurati Blue blindly based on her recommendation. The perfume is very good and lasts a long time. I've had strangers ask me about it because I smell really good. Greetings and thanks for the tip

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Mucho knowledge in this topic! Should have known you lot would be poseurs. Slightly off topic, but what do you guys recommend for house/room scents? Both in terms of the best delivery mechanism (candle, oils, incense etc) and then the specific scent/product?

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
My top ones are -

Creed Himalaya, Aventus, GIT, Jardin D'Amalfi, Vetiver - and Spring Flowers and Sublime Vanille on ladies.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, Ombre Leather, Fabulous, Tuscan Leather - and Vanilla Sex and Lost Cherry on ladies.

MFD Grand Soir.
Le Labo Neroli.
LV L'immensite.
Penhaligons Halfeti and Blenheim.

I generally prefer more Mediterranean citrus scents to Arabian Oud ones.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Mucho knowledge in this topic! Should have known you lot would be poseurs. Slightly off topic, but what do you guys recommend for house/room scents? Both in terms of the best delivery mechanism (candle, oils, incense etc) and then the specific scent/product?
For candles I would go with Tom Ford, ones I like, as above, are Neroli Portofino and Tuscan Leather. Tobacco Vanille is popular but it smells just like a flavoured cigar and as an avid cigar smoker myself that is a bit of a cheat, so it kind of feels like a rep fragrance to me. ;)

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
For candles I would go with Tom Ford, ones I like, as above, are Neroli Portofino and Tuscan Leather. Tobacco Vanille is popular but it smells just like a flavoured cigar and as an avid cigar smoker myself that is a bit of a cheat, so it kind of feels like a rep fragrance to me. ;)
If you want a flavoured cigar parfum, try "Tabacco Oud" from TF. Really unique

Reactions: Got20Mate and Erect

Erect

Aroused By Anything Vintage
Supporter
Certified
9/2/24
EU
Creed Aventus 2013 smokey batch
Terre D'hermes EDT
Xerjoff Fiero
Eau Sauvage EDT Vintage
YSL M7 Vintage (very very potent, dark oud, winter frag)
Polo Green Vintage (hate it or love it, or both. A bit of a weird frag, but nice.)

No particular order, just my most used frags. Aventus #1 most used, daily wear.
Can anyone tell me with Aventus, is it common that you go nose blind by it? As if it does not smell anymore, but other people still smell it?

I also have Tobacco Oud, it used to be my signature scent mostly in winter. I have very little left, it is a lovely scent. Intoxicating, potent. YSL M7 Vintage now fulfills that role. But it should not be worn during summer, maybe in late evening.
YSL M7 Vintage smells weird... impossible to describe, it smells a bit like old grandmother, but also very masculine, intoxicating and ridiculously powerful. If you overspray it, you will get nauseous and the people around you too.

Last edited:

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10

Does it smell like Spanish cedar, like a humidor? That the smell I want, not after tobacco is lit, others I have tried were like that.