• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Someone might get lucky

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Might want to add this to my "watch" list, if you know what I mean...

Livehard362

Getting To Know The Place
18/8/14
There it is. Saw that too but one could always hope. I think I'll throw a bid in.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
If you can get a Gen Gen off ebay... and are prepared to pick up locally and inspect .... there are for sure some sensibly priced watches to be had....

This sold last week for just over £15k which for a G is as cheap as you will ever be able to buy one....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDEMARS-...Z146jDQ%2FMteTyF8fbBs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

That Panda sure look all correct....

Valante.... is spot on as always....14k ABSOLUTE tops is what u want to pay

jpohl402

Respected Member
10/7/12
If you can get a Gen Gen off ebay... and are prepared to pick up locally and inspect .... there are for sure some sensibly priced watches to be had....

This sold last week for just over £15k which for a G is as cheap as you will ever be able to buy one....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDEMARS-...Z146jDQ%2FMteTyF8fbBs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

That Panda sure look all correct....

Valante.... is spot on as always....14k ABSOLUTE tops is what u want to pay

Dude.... That link you posted -
Pics 1 & 4 show an OLD V1 RGRC with grey dial/no gold accents.
Look at pic two - the sideways pic. That's newly updated V2 with gold dial surrounds/logo!!
Hmm....

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Look at pic two - the sideways pic. That's newly updated V2 with gold dial surrounds/logo!!
Hmm....
You damn right mate. Good eye...

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Hmm....

Holy crap... good spot....The gold on the dial came out with H series... and this is supposedly a G
Very very murky....

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
What about chrono24 is that a good Place to shop for gens?

I prefer using a Gen watch search engine watchrecon.com

It pulls in all the info from a variety of Gen Watch forums sales ads. Over time you'll find there are "Trusted Sellers" that do a high volume of watch sells which should afford some level of comfort for buying used or grey market NIB gens.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
saw this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audemars-Pi...579620142?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item3ce75c3f2e

the watch is look legit to me.

US paypal only.

as long as theres no bidding war, and he did not pull it off on last minute, the winner can just do local pick up and re-check the unit.

If you're used to bidding on ebay you'll know that until the last second you can't predict who has been lurking and waiting behind the screen. So it's best not to get too excited yet , and besides you've reduced the chances of it staying below 10k by informing the whole of RWI :hehehe:. No one's getting lucky no more