• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ziczac Leather Delivery Time

irj512

Horology Curious
18/7/18
Hi all,

I am considering purchasing a strap or 2 from Ziczac but had a question for those that have purchased from him before and are in the US: What was the delivery time for you all?
Website says 15-35 days for the free shipping but he also offers a $40 faster shipping but not sure if it's worth it. I'm in NYC if it matters.

Thanks.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I'm in London and it took over a month for my strap to arrive. Given the attractive prices they offer it seems it defeats the purpose of paying almost the same price for postage as the strap very the express service.

Also as a tip, I would advise you to ensure they have understood your measurements fully as they have misunderstood mine and made my strap too short. They were generous enough to offer me a free replacement but however with time to make the strap, QC and postage; all in all it took over 3 months to finally have my strap.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

irj512

Horology Curious
18/7/18
Thanks, I'm looking at a non-custom strap so there hopefully won't be any misunderstandings with the sizing. Noted on the timing as well.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Thanks, I'm looking at a non-custom strap so there hopefully won't be any misunderstandings with the sizing. Noted on the timing as well.
Is worth getting a custom one (if you don't mind the wait), is almost the same price and you get to pick your finishing etc.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk