• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF4500 Rubber Strap

K3DYN

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Hi all - what are your thoughts of the blue rubber strap from ZF?

I'm trying to decided between the metal strap or rubber strap, leaning towards rubber as it would be something different for the collection.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13
Get both- it's one of the best features of the watch- changing quickly from one to the other

Reactions: K3DYN

K3DYN

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Get both- it's one of the best features of the watch- changing quickly from one to the other
Thanks mate, I was thinking the same thing but couldn't find the rubber straps sold separately. Do you know anywhere that does?

holyron

Horology Curious
17/1/19
I have both. I prefer the rubber. On the steel bracelet, it's a tad bigger and sits top heavier than I like.

Super easy swapping them out.

Reactions: germanynrw

romito_21

5/5/19
does anyone know where to get the zf buckle and rubber strap ? without having to wait 3 months for a TD to source it?

bb58

Horology Curious
26/12/22
Germany
@romito_21 When I bought mine beginning of this year at puretime, they were able to provide it together with the PPF on metal bracelet within 2 weeks. Maybe you should give them a try.

Reactions: romito_21

romito_21

5/5/19
@romito_21 When I bought mine beginning of this year at puretime, they were able to provide it together with the PPF on metal bracelet within 2 weeks. Maybe you should give them a try.
that’s who i always order with..
i have organised the bracelet version and bought gen strap :)