• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF V2 JLC Ultra Thin Moon w/ Clone 925

reptastical21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/20
Just approved my QC pics from Jtime. Very excited to receive this. Compared to the gen photos on the JLC site, the only differences I noticed are thin logo font, and the moonphases seem a little dark from certain angles (I think in person it won't be as noticeable.) Movement looks nice, exactly like the 925 pics on the JLC site. The blue screws give it a very A7750 look, but that's how the gen is also. Does anyone else have the V2? How is it in person?

reptastical21

25/3/20
The Font is very thin on the V2, the JLC logo is also small and doesn't have the same edges as gen. The 24h numbering is also thin and not to scale. In person these details may not be as noticeable, however, from the pics, this is what stands out most to me.

Jhiro

16/10/22
Canada
I think the indices difference might be because they are using the dial from their older 42hr movement?

drillerz

Horology Curious
25/3/22
The MUT Moon got a refresh in 2020. A lot of changes made to the dial and movement. Still waiting for a rep to be made

Reactions: El3

sagewatch

Known Member
Certified
21/10/22
Stunning watch! Is ZF still the way to go for these? The consensus seems to be that GF has a better moonphase, but ZF better overall.

I hope there is an update coming in 2023.

El3

22/6/23
USA
So the VF V2 finally has the updated moondisc?

OP, did u watch ur watch from Jtime yet?

I wonder how the APS compares to the VF V2..

Ross1909

Horology Curious
23/8/22
Also looking at this. These look VERY promising but I've said that before after factory released pictures - the actual examples that hit the dealers end up being pretty disappointing. Fingers crossed for this one.

I've asked Hont if he's able to get hold of them yet, I'll get back in about a week given his usual response times... if he replies! :D

Reactions: El3

El3

22/6/23
USA
Also looking at this. These look VERY promising but I've said that before after factory released pictures - the actual examples that hit the dealers end up being pretty disappointing. Fingers crossed for this one.

I've asked Hont if he's able to get hold of them yet, I'll get back in about a week given his usual response times... if he replies! :D
Me and another guy have orders and gotten QC control pics already. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago so it should be arriving soon! I will post pics once it arrives!

Reactions: Merlinski