• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF and ZF Royal Oak 15500 w 4302 clone caliber

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Can anybody give insights about how this "improved gray dial" compare to gen?

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
Me... still waiting for the rose gold V3s to get released

Mr Bean Reaction GIF
oh boy, same here.

Reactions: WatchFreak!

Adskee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/21
It's zfv3 for sure, with improved grey dial and all-in-one rep movement :giggle:
Dial looks great. Actually the whole watch does. Can't wait to get mine - still in the German postal system. Any day now.

Adskee

26/9/21
Just received today. The attention to detail and level of finishing on this watch is insane. This is my fourth or fifth rep and they're all great, but this is particularly impressive. Trying to understand why I would spend tens of thousands on a gen. Of course I know the answer to that, but it's increasingly hard to justify, especially at that level.

Also of note, for anyone interested, the date changes instantly at 00:00 exactly. I don't think I have any gens that do that. And I immediately lolled, when I realised, yet again, that what you can see in photos makes absolutely no difference at all when you look at a watch without a magnifier. That said, I am well on my way to needing reading glasses, so the younger amongst you may be able to see more detail than me :ROFLMAO:

alpha246

6/5/16
Just received today. The attention to detail and level of finishing on this watch is insane. This is my fourth or fifth rep and they're all great, but this is particularly impressive. Trying to understand why I would spend tens of thousands on a gen. Of course I know the answer to that, but it's increasingly hard to justify, especially at that level.

Also of note, for anyone interested, the date changes instantly at 00:00 exactly. I don't think I have any gens that do that. And I immediately lolled, when I realised, yet again, that what you can see in photos makes absolutely no difference at all when you look at a watch without a magnifier. That said, I am well on my way to needing reading glasses, so the younger amongst you may be able to see more detail than me :ROFLMAO:

nice! how long did you wait and what color did you get? I've been waiting about a month now for QC for a black.

Adskee

26/9/21
nice! how long did you wait and what color did you get? I've been waiting about a month now for QC for a black.
QC was quick, took about 2 days. They must have had something in stock. Shipping took around two weeks.

Ordered a grey one. Went back and forth but I have a couple of watches with black faces and am trying to collect different ones. Don't have anything in Grey. Almost went with blue, but have a blue Seamaster 300M. Does look nice though.

Reactions: germanynrw

Don5665

28/4/19
Bangalore, India
Completely rebrushed and movement serviced, hands bevelled, crown modded, 15500 ZF V3 by @Spongebob99 and what a skill he has and not to mention one of the kindest guy I have met on this forum who really has time to help you with your queries and gives his 100% on each projects

Adskee

26/9/21
Completely rebrushed and movement serviced, hands bevelled, crown modded, 15500 ZF V3 by @Spongebob99 and what a skill he has and not to mention one of the kindest guy I have met on this forum who really has time to help you with your queries and gives his 100% on each projects

Awesome. Where is he based?

Adskee

26/9/21
Would love to see some pics of the Grey dial. How does the tapisserie look in person?
That's what I mean, I can't even focus close enough to see it in real life! I'm not sure I can even tell that the surface is textured (if I didn't already know). I need to have a look in the daytime and, sadly, probably get hold of some reading glasses.

As soon as my screwdrivers arrive and I can resize the bracelet, I'll take some outdoor shots in decent lighting and post them. Or maybe I'll just do it anyway when the sun comes out.

15400HolyGrail

3/3/20

what the hell, how have you already received yours and had it sent off for modding :( mannnn I'm like a kid waiting for Santa... absolutely great looking work. Where Spongebob based?

Don5665

28/4/19
Bangalore, India
what the hell, how have you already received yours and had it sent off for modding :( mannnn I'm like a kid waiting for Santa... absolutely great looking work. Where Spongebob based?
@Spongebob aka Steve based in Taiwan. Trust me he’s a gem of a person with groundbreaking skills. I have done about 5 watches from him now and with every project the admiration increases to next level… ;)

Reactions: Anonray and paison

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
Mine is still in transit... tracking says its being processed in the courier's facility in my country... Hope it arrives before Christmas...

Adskee

26/9/21
Mine is still in transit... tracking says its being processed in the courier's facility in my country... Hope it arrives before Christmas...
Mine took 7 days from there, but then, different Countries

Adskee

26/9/21
@Spongebob aka Steve based in Taiwan. Trust me he’s a gem of a person with groundbreaking skills. I have done about 5 watches from him now and with every project the admiration increases to next level… ;)
Are you in Taiwan, or do you send your watches all the way over there?

Adskee

26/9/21
planning to purchase with JTime as well but Li advised that they are pre-order.

may I please ask how long did you wait before you had your QC pics?

thank you.
Just a few days. Might have got one they happened to have in stock or something. It was quicker than pervious orders from them.

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU

What kind of Modification to the Crown was needed?

Reactions: germanynrw