• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM035 V4 Released

Apniceguy

3/3/20
I suppose there is a new upcoming RM035 in the making but not sure under which factory but with a working balance wheel.

Below is the pic I gotten saw from a china dealer posting saying it on

Wowwww
can you try to understand from him time frame for realase?

Corvax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
I suppose there is a new upcoming RM035 in the making but not sure under which factory but with a working balance wheel.

Below is the pic I gotten saw from a china dealer posting saying it on the making.

gif hosting
create image url

movement RMUL3 for RM35-01, it can be seen that some decorations are still missing (inscriptions, screws), and the jewels in the balance wheel are not white, hopefully this will be fixed in the final product

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Well shit, that's proof to this skeptic. I'm sure it'll cost a bundle but it appears to be 90% of the way there. Very surprised they didn't clone a different movement first, but I'll be lining up to buy one eventually!

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I like the last part the biggest tell in a rep is you I personally buy watches in my price range i have a pretty good salary as a corporate lawyer but I don’t have the connections
to get an rm at retail price the moment they come out they are sold I don’t really like rm anyway but it truly is a work of art but off topic i like the last part guy works as a care salesman wearing a patek or working at starbucks wearing a rm lol that’s just funny

Would you buy an RM at retail if you have the chance on your salary? I mean if I was on a salary I wouldn’t, most people would never buy and RM on a salary, if isn’t a ridiculous salary like footballers etc. Sorry if I’m assuming you don’t make similar figures to guys like Ronaldo, Messi or Neymar(who got caught with multiple non gen RMs =D).
If anyone is on a salary buying an RM the ad knows 99% chance the watch will be sold on profit a few weeks in.

Hence why only ridiculously wealthy people have them, and why they’re so exclusive. Sponsored people such as Actors, Athletes, CEOs, entrepreneurs.

So yeah I do not fit most of these categories and when I got it it wasn’t retail, just not as crazy as it is now. But I had many many people just looking at it with that funny look like they “know” it’s a replica, because that’s what people do, they think “it’s impossible” so it’s impossible to everyone.
The first thing I did when I bought it was to take it to the RM shop in london to get it checked and I bought a black strap to replace the red ones, but mainly to show myself to them, to open the door for what could be the start of a great relationship.
They didn’t give a shit tbh, all employees that won’t ever own one and only care if you’re famous or know someone who is. That was my feeling.

My advise is, RMs are not worth the hassle.
Want a Gen?
Get one good gen 116500 or 116506, an Aquanaut 5167 on a bracelet. Plus all the reps you can build.
Maybe a gen 5711R with a leather strap? (For a law man)
Whatever floats your boat. Remember.

Gens are still money, just in a watch form.
So it doesn’t matter if they are £100k, what matters is your affordability, I do not consider them an asset as not all will hold their price as it may look like, but some can be as the 5990 or the 5711. I also will never buy a watch above retail over a good normal investment such as a profitable company, real estate etc.

If you like RMs and want to experience it get the V4, wear it like a gigantic prick and fu** it… no one cares about the watch you’re wearing. If they do change your friends they have issues lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigUnicorn

asuwere

2/6/19
movement RMUL3 for RM35-01, it can be seen that some decorations are still missing (inscriptions, screws), and the jewels in the balance wheel are not white, hopefully this will be fixed in the final product

We'll probably have to wait for future releases to get the clear bearings. Maybe never. Are there any reps that do use sapphire bearings?

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

Below is the pic I gotten saw from a china dealer posting saying it on the making.

Jtime said is not a factory but some kind of independent modders by hand.
I’ll buy this 100% but I’m not being able to find it

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

Jtime or Td's can not get it for us? You must find from wechat dealers like buff or something?

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Jtime or Td's can not get it for us? You must find from wechat dealers like buff or something?

Not even the same pictures I wasn’t able to find

jpereira88

Known Member
2/8/16

No you wont theyre already saying its going to cost like 30k for the full modded watch lol. The movements arent mass produced and made 1 by 1 by hand so unless you want a 30k rep i doubt youll be buying it lol

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
No you wont theyre already saying its going to cost like 30k for the full modded watch lol. The movements arent mass produced and made 1 by 1 by hand so unless you want a 30k rep i doubt youll be buying it lol

280-320k rmb is just the cost if the movement. Can't even quote ABDs pricing as they dont even have any pricing atm. Interesting times we live in.

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I can't imagine anyone in the world wanting to buy one at that price, unless their intention is to scam someone and sell it as Gen.

jpereira88

Known Member
2/8/16
I can't imagine anyone in the world wanting to buy one at that price, unless their intention is to scam someone and sell it as Gen.

Thats the thing though the rest of the watch and the movements still no wheres near the gen lol so only an idiot would buy that kinda watch with out having itnchecked forst

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

Cant stop laughing now loooooooool
30k just woow

Anywhere I can follow up the people doing this?

jpereira88

Known Member
2/8/16
Cant stop laughing now loooooooool
30k just woow

Anywhere I can follow up the people doing this?

prob not because who the hells goes to pay 30k for a still flawed rep? Shit even 99% of this forum is it was a 99:1 couldnt afford it.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
prob not because who the hells goes to pay 30k for a still flawed rep? Shit even 99% of this forum is it was a 99:1 couldnt afford it.

I think there’s no need for 30k for that
They replicate the tourbillon RogerDubuis with an skeleton movement. Wtf can’t they do the RM?

Just making everyone buy the v4..5..6..7..8..9 and then maybe v10 gets there after someone has paid them 7-8k worth of reps…

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I feel like thats not the 30k version but ita good to see cad models

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
How long is the usual waiting time for QC regarding the V4 ?