• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 16202

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Are all dates as heavily misaligned to the left as this one?
They ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS stuff up the date wheel alignment. Even in 2023. This has been a major issue since I join 10+ years ago and factories still cant get a basic thing right.

Ludwig79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/24
Southampton, UK
Did you go through with it? Hard finding photos of this, it’s always the same 3 photos circulating
I'm sure I sound super naive, but where are these dials and special parts coming from?

This does not look like a cheap dial from Aliexpress or DHGate.. Is there any TD for components only?

I'm always thinking of making reps a bit more "personal", either with different logos or making combinations that are not offered in gen.

For example, I think that (for this model, 16202) the gray dial with RG hands and indeces would be very nice together with the steel case, but the only option I was suggested so far is to buy two watches and make the one I want.

Bottom line, I'll start searching for threads about custom dials for AP or PP, but if you have links, could you please post them here or point me to them with a PM, please?

Many thanks!
L

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
There are some TDs that specialize in offering custom parts/complete builds.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I did not. I decided I’m a Daytona guy.
I made the order last week after seeing a photo of the 15202 float around on reddit

I'm sure I sound super naive, but where are these dials and special parts coming from?

This does not look like a cheap dial from Aliexpress or DHGate.. Is there any TD for components only?

I'm always thinking of making reps a bit more "personal", either with different logos or making combinations that are not offered in gen.

For example, I think that (for this model, 16202) the gray dial with RG hands and indeces would be very nice together with the steel case, but the only option I was suggested so far is to buy two watches and make the one I want.

Bottom line, I'll start searching for threads about custom dials for AP or PP, but if you have links, could you please post them here or point me to them with a PM, please?

Many thanks!
L
You could ask modders if they would do that but but they usually just change the whole dial/ hands. Some people have gotten the indices relumed or gold plated so it wouldn’t hurt to ask but it won’t be cheap

• Love
Reactions: e1phantom

Qoqa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/21
beautiful watch sir ! I don't want to be rude or something but, why did not you chose a white disc?