• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YSF Roger Dubuis Skeleton Double Tourbillon RD01SQ

Dr.SA

Horology Curious
22/8/18

OMG..!!! This news has even taken away my sleep!!! Just what I have been waiting for for years, now it could be coming true! I just hope it is not an absolute disappointment, and that it is a real Skeleton-Twin Tourbillon and not a “Twin-Plastic Spinner”…

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If it is a true double tourbillon, I'd assume that if it ever goes bad you'll have a dandy of a time finding someone to service it. But they do look intriguing.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I was going to post this but @XLR8R already found it :)

Well, if i remember correctly, this is the first rep that is 3.000 $.

I remember years ago some PP Nautilus full Wrapped, and they were around 1.500 $....anyway, congrats to YSF Factory.

Making a Double Tourbillon Rep is not a joke !

Reactions: JCBiver888

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
The website, lists the dimensions at 45mm x 14mm, is that true? For 2 tourbillions, that's a pretty good case size, I would have expected the case to be much thicker. The RD BBR CF V4 clocks in at around 43.9 x 11.9, so that is quite good. Nevertheless, quite impressive that they were able to create something like this!

Last edited:

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Almost pull the trigger and bought one and then i realize that the gen has 2 tourbillons that spin to the left , while this rep has 2 tourbillon that turn to the right.

For me it's super noticeable.
The weird thing is that on the newer gen models they spin to the right.