• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YG Wrapped Daytona 116523 movement issues

Betagetz06

Looking Around
8/8/16
Hello everyone,

I bought a new YG Daytona from Puretime Watches, it arrived 2 weeks ago,
The first issue that I noticed is that the movement lasts about two days , do you agree about that or it's uncommon?
Yesterday, the minutes hand of the chronograph stopped and it's located at one minute, there is no way to get it reset.

Do you have any ideas?
The minutes hand of the cronograph shouldn't move right?
Here is a pic.
Thank you.

bartez80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
FL/US
when u reset chronograph the minute hand @3 subdial should go to 0 i mean to 30 try to start chrono unscrew pusher at 2 press then press again to stop unscrew pusher at 4 and press to reset

bartez80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
FL/US
try to wind the watch manually, unscrew the windingcrown completely, then turn it several times clockwise 20 times and if u use watch every day should be works for a week , i do thisonce a week

Betagetz06

Looking Around
8/8/16
Thanks for your reply, nothing to do, I've already tried to reset the chronograph as you said, the minute hand stay stucked at one, yesterday I noticed that if I last the chronograph run for a few hours, the hour hand moves, the minute hand never moved since I've got it, I'll send it to PureTime?