• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

tracking number from EMS!HELP!

galimanas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/11/11
i order the famous 42mm omega planet from trevor!all o.k!he send me tracking number ems for greece!but 9 days and only this from ems

EE561930595CN

new-tab01.gif

new-tab02.gif
? ?

new-tab03.gif

new-tab04.gif

?
Timing Site Status ? 2011-12-13 00:29:00 MINHANG Posting ? 06:16:00 MINHANG Despatch from Sorting Center ? 14:02:43 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center ? 2011-12-14 06:56:53 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
?

ANY HELP?first time late so mutch ems!!!!

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
Looks normal. It does take some time to arrive. If you're talking from one country to another, it usually takes more than the advertised 5-6 days. The important thing from the above is you're seeing some movement. Patience brother :)

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Unfortunately, even EMS is prone to delays during the Christmas season, I had a package shipped on the 13th and it's still not showing anything in the EMS tracking website...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, it's Christmas. At tyhis time of year as long as you get it it's a good thing mate.
Come to think of it you are in Greece at any time of year it's a good thing if you just get it. Did he really send direct to Greece?

killbill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/11
I must be lucky then, I got EMS package sent out from Hont on the 12th, got to the UK by the 16th where it sat in Customs over the weekend until the 19th when it got released. last update late last night, it's sitting in my local sorting office :D - hoping to get it today!

Just hope the contents are OK!!!!

...then again I have had EMS from China that have taken nearly 3 weeks.

TheCold

15/8/09
generally, all couriers status updates are somewhat postponed or not working properly, a lot of times I get the package before the status is updated :D

Try to input the tracking number in the tracking in your domestic postal service, I always try to track my packages within sweden with the tracking number if it fails on the abroad postal service website

mozzarellali

5/12/11
Try to input the tracking number in the tracking in your domestic postal service, I always try to track my packages within sweden with the tracking number if it fails on the abroad postal service website

+1

D

d4m.test

This has got to be the best waiting game around; have tracking number but nothing to track yet

galimanas

Banned
12/11/11
10 days and nothing...........ems go to hell!!!!!i pay 30$ to cime the watch after 15days????

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Sounds normal.
The stories of 4 day shipping are the exception, not the rule. 2-4 weeks is pretty standard.
At Holiday time, such as now, it will take much longer.
EMS tracking is typically worthless, IMO.
Patience is the hardest part of this hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

galimanas

Banned
12/11/11
nothing!nothing!nothing!14 days........waht can i do?220$ i spent!

galimanas

Banned
12/11/11
yes my friend but i spent 30$ for ems courier!!!!!if they cant they must tell us!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
EMS is not a "courier". It is a mail service. It is the safest way to get something from China, but is not normally lightning fast.
And NOTHING gets to Greece fast. That would take 2-3 weeks normally, even if it were not the Holiday season.
I'm surprised you even found a dealer who would ship to Greece. It may be going through the UK first which will take longer but increase the odds of it getting through Customs.
And as previously stated, EMS tracking is worthless.

Take a few deep breaths and learn patience...

galimanas

Banned
12/11/11
never mind!my father tell me that he will buty me original omega 42mm.....and i thing when these days come the watch from trevor i will put to sell soon.....if anyone want i am ready to sell very soon!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I had a PAM siezed by the customs dept in Greece.

Luckily, they sent it back to me instead of confiscating it. :thud:

galimanas

Banned
12/11/11
EMS is not a "courier". It is a mail service. It is the safest way to get something from China, but is not normally lightning fast.
And NOTHING gets to Greece fast. That would take 2-3 weeks normally, even if it were not the Holiday season.
I'm surprised you even found a dealer who would ship to Greece. It may be going through the UK first which will take longer but increase the odds of it getting through Customs.
And as previously stated, EMS tracking is worthless.

Take a few deep breaths and learn patience...[/QUOTmany times send me with ems to greece and come 5-8 days..........

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Yeah, it took two weeks to get to Greece and 3 days to come back. :wacko:

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
never mind!my father tell me that he will buty me original omega 42mm.....and i thing when these days come the watch from trevor i will put to sell soon.....if anyone want i am ready to sell very soon!

I might buy it from you when you get it.

rld14

5/11/11
I had a package that was listed under EMS tracking as being dispatched from Guangzhou for close to a week.. then the postman showed up with it.