• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WWF Hublot classic fusion 42mm ?

donny007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/22
Hey there,
I was looking at the Hublot classic fusion 42mm and as we know JJF is no longer available but apparently WWF is making the 42mm now.
One of the TD’s told me that it’s made with titanium case but I saw another dealer listed it as a Stainless Steel. Does anyone knows if it’s made with titanium or SS?
I would appreciate the help.

stuxnet

31/3/21
Hey mate,
Whatever you've been told, JJF is still making 42mm Hublot classic fusion as of 2022. To answer your initial question yes, to my knowledge the case is Titanium made for WWF. The manufacturer is known to be very careful in the selection of materials so its good titanium.

donny007

9/2/22
Hey mate,
Whatever you've been told, JJF is still making 42mm Hublot classic fusion as of 2022. To answer your initial question yes, to my knowledge the case is Titanium made for WWF. The manufacturer is known to be very careful in the selection of materials so its good titanium.
Hey,
Who told you that JJF is still making the 42mm? I’ve asked few TD’s and they said JJF isn’t available anymore. Please let me know. Thanks

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
I asked Puretime and they said it’s available. How accurate that could be though since other TD’s say it’s not available.
I bought a JJF from Marvellous Replica this year in April or May....

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
52177700008_6d07d8871d_b.jpg

Unfortunately, the watch kept stopping, even if handwound. Returned to MR for repair July 31st. Arrived Sept 16th. Still there....

vortexuk

22/7/16
Trusty has these listed as a new arrival but in Titanium case.
I'll be ordering one soon I think

samcheekin

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Own 1 42mm blue dial from wwf . Its stainless steel case for sure no doubt. However the watch only last for like one year and the rotor died . Daily wear. Not impress by the quality overall

donny007

9/2/22
I got in touch with Hont and he said he can get the JJF 42mm while everyone else says JJF can’t be found. Any thoughts?

stuxnet

31/3/21
How accurate that could be though since other TD’s say it’s not available.
I got in touch with Hont and he said he can get the JJF 42mm while everyone else says JJF can’t be found. Any thoughts?

Don't listen to everyone else mate, JJF have recently released batches of CF for 2022 that is a fact. There might be delays between productions but they currently deliver. Some TD's maintain better relashionship with some factories compard to others, go figure... That might explain why you got those negative answers. Do not ask yourself any questions and go ahead with your purchase while it lasts ;)

Reactions: Djsani26