• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Ranger

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
I hope it's only a slip with the photos, if not that un-signed crown is a joke...

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
.....the unsigned crown is simply to explain: the photo´s showing the first view on a prototype - that´s why the shown watch have no clasp either.....

I´m sure it will be available on bracelet too , because it´s the same bracelet as we all know from the Black Bay.... :)

wankerdude

Renowned Member
18/8/13
Actually the bracelet on the Black Bay has curved endlinks, where the Tudor Ranger has straight endlinks and actually looks more aftermarket than oem imo.
.....the unsigned crown is simply to explain: the photo´s showing the first view on a prototype - that´s why the shown watch have no clasp either.....

I´m sure it will be available on bracelet too , because it´s the same bracelet as we all know from the Black Bay.... :)

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
.....the pics of Sead in the link are still showing the prototype ---> no clasp & TUDOR rose is off.....

FindingSerenity

28/8/14
I really like the gen version of this watch, but I was hoping the rep would be a little lower in price than what it is...