• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Worst experience ever

thekraut

Looking Around
25/4/19
I ordered several watches (5 watches) and watch boxes in January 2022 with Theone watches worth a couple of thousand dollars. I ordered with insured express delivery. First everything was delayed and no QC received with the remark that Chinese New Year was around the corner. Even after new year it took several weeks to receive qc for some of the watches. I approved 2 watches and they were shipped again with delays of weeks but finally arrived in April. The other watches and watch boxes are still missing till today July 3rd. Communication is very difficult by WhatsApp, Theone watches always blaming logistics but not coming up with any solution. After I requested the insurance I paid for, to kick in, communication was cut and since no reply anymore.

I am still missing the remaining 3 watches, a pen and 2 watch boxes worth a couple of thousand dollars.

It’s incredible that this is a trusted dealer on this board as I got fucked by him deeply

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Rio_AP

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
You should file a Help Desk Ticket

ASATGMURES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/20
Romania
beware of theonewatches, he is not a serious person, i wait from 5 april for my tracking number, but he reply only with ''sorry, sorry'' when i ask him to give me a resolution for how long should i wait for the stupid watches.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Il me manque toujours les 3 montres restantes, un stylo et 2 boîtes de montres d'une valeur de quelques milliers de dollars.
You shouldn't have bought so many watches in one time... Normally, if you don't receive your watch because of the customs, they send you another one. Watches can't disappear like that : either they haven't been sent or they could have been lost by the postman (but 3 ones I can't believe it !). We hope you will get them soon...

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Probably need to be a little patient as delivery is very hi or miss at the moment i had a watch delivered in 7 days and another took 55 days due to taking ages to offload or scan at heathrow london so would wait a little longer if its been posted.

Last edited:

ASATGMURES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/20
Romania
recive the goods after 4 months, tow, you need to choose more carefully the courier, i will not buy shit from so called trusted dealers here

Rio_AP

Horology Curious
17/8/22
Australia
I ordered several watches (5 watches) and watch boxes in January 2022 with Theone watches worth a couple of thousand dollars. I ordered with insured express delivery. First everything was delayed and no QC received with the remark that Chinese New Year was around the corner. Even after new year it took several weeks to receive qc for some of the watches. I approved 2 watches and they were shipped again with delays of weeks but finally arrived in April. The other watches and watch boxes are still missing till today July 3rd. Communication is very difficult by WhatsApp, Theone watches always blaming logistics but not coming up with any solution. After I requested the insurance I paid for, to kick in, communication was cut and since no reply anymore.

I am still missing the remaining 3 watches, a pen and 2 watch boxes worth a couple of thousand dollars.

It’s incredible that this is a trusted dealer on this board as I got fucked by him deeply

Sent from the RWI App
OneWatches Refused to Refund ( No Watch, My Money Gone)

I recently made an order with OneWatches (Steve), but I had to cancel due to wrong information I was given on their website.

I have already paid deposit before QC through PayPal.

Now, OneWatches refused to refund me. They said that " I have blocked the funds", I dont even know what they meant by that.

Please approach me if you want more details about my conversations with OneWatches.

Im seeking advice on how to get my deposit money back.

Cheers.