• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who ordered from BUFF reseller 98Studio and not got replied please come in

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
What did you order from them? A watch or parts? Thanks!

Was a watch , but i waited 4 months so now he reply i told him just ship me parts. I dont want to wait any longer for him to run away again

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
Was a watch , but i waited 4 months so now he reply i told him just ship me parts. I dont want to wait any longer for him to run away again

May I ask, sir - did he refund price difference between ready watch and only parts? Thank you

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I got my package. Everything is good. But damn i just got the datewheel, buff just released a new version with raise print.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Where are you chaps looking to see the latest release products from buff?

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
Apparently, 98studio went quiet again.

Showed me QC pictures a week ago, and ask for delivery address. No update or reply since.

Is anyone in touch with him ?

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Following a worryingly ling period if zero comms, The 5711 hands arrived today, took almost 3 weeks to arrive to UK from when he got back in touch and said he had posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
To the guys who got their parts or watches, please stop sharing this info. This 98 Studio is a scammer period. I still didn’t get any replies from him for the 2 watches I ordered and I know many other members in my shoes. He probably decided to reply to few members who ordered just some parts to save his face and get more orders before he run away. I have to thank 2 members here who contacted him for me, he literally and intentionally skipped their messages. So guys, be very careful with him and any other WeChat dealers especially if you don’t have any payment protection with your credit card or PayPal.

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
To the guys who got their parts or watches, please stop sharing this info. This 98 Studio is a scammer period. I still didn’t get any replies from him for the 2 watches I ordered and I know many other members in my shoes. He probably decided to reply to few members who ordered just some parts to save his face and get more orders before he run away. I have to thank 2 members here who contacted him for me, he literally and intentionally skipped their messages. So guys, be very careful with him and any other WeChat dealers especially if you don’t have any payment protection with your credit card or PayPal.

Agree with every word. Ordered 5711 full buff project in March, promised to receive by May, 5th(he even called exact date lol)) Then heard so many silly excuses. Before he went quiet 1st time by the end of May, for 3 weeks he told me that watch is in the customs, waiting for green light (even that time i knew that this must be BS, but was still waiting) Then he disappears, for 3 weeks. After this thread has been started, and TS sent him a message about himself and other customers, he replied to me also, stating that he was sick and in the hospital. Then disappear for 2 weeks again, when I ask again where is the watch, he ask for address, and even sent some QC pictures, which I believe was just random photos, not my watch. Then he starts talking about virus and customs clearance again. (LOL).

Now almost 2 weeks since he went quiet again. Day before yesterday he even posted some BS in his Wechat page, and still ignoring all messages sent. Worst experience ever.

Don't order anything from this guy, especially with bank transfer or any other non-refundable method.

Reactions: Dirkjon

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Now that even 98popup seems didnt updated his wechat for a week. I didn’t order anything but he use to keep updating everyday.

Keylog74

14/6/13
I’ve lately seen some people promote “popup” (WeChat I’d daili98xing )seller as a legit buff parts

He and 98studio are the same seller. Had a chat with him and he confirmed. So proceed with caution.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I’ve lately seen some people promote “popup” (WeChat I’d daili98xing )seller as a legit buff parts

He and 98studio are the same seller. Had a chat with him and he confirmed. So proceed with caution.

I had the same feeling when I told him that I had an issue with another WeChat seller

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

How did he confirm to be the same seller as you mean like they are the same guy or same group? As i know their payment name is different and address are different but both are in Beijing. Popup didnt update for a week .
i asked another chinese seller which is not under buff group. He mention 98studio and popup are both not the actual “98 buff” , the guy who build the watches with that white background on the QC is the actual buff

Keylog74

14/6/13
He actually send me a video of his photo setup with the “white marble “ background. So trust me he is the same and he confirmed to be the same.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
He actually send me a video of his photo setup with the “white marble “ background. So trust me he is the same and he confirmed to be the same.

Folks, popup (daili98xing) just emphasized to me that he was not 98 Studio (watchbuff). It is your discretion whether or not you believe him. As for now all I can say my watch part ordered from popup is in transit. This package is tracked unlike my non-recieved parcel from 98 Studio.

Reactions: vanzhulik

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Folks, popup (daili98xing) just emphasized to me that he was not 98 Studio (watchbuff). It is your discretion whether or not you believe him. As for now all I can say my watch part ordered from popup is in transit. This package is tracked unlike my non-recieved parcel from 98 Studio.
FYI I received the watch part ordered from popup in perfect condition. The whole process including shipping was smooth and fast.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I have spoken with this popup seller, wanted to order a couple of parts but i didn't because he asked me to pay with something called remitly wich i dont know what it is

My advice is to only buy some parts from them, in case you got scammed your loss will be small, then you can send the watch to your trusted modder to fix it

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I have spoken with this popup seller, wanted to order a couple of parts but i didn't because he asked me to pay with something called remitly wich i dont know what it is

My advice is to only buy some parts from them, in case you got scammed your loss will be small, then you can send the watch to your trusted modder to fix it
Yes, he uses Remitly which is a valid money transfer platform but in my country it cannot be used. I paid him via direct bank wire transfer after all.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
We need a Td that can source aftermarket parts, buff parts or cnc cases(there is a cnc 26331 case set for example available for 1500usd, i want it but no way i will send this money to a wechat seller) or custom dials

Li used too but he has stopped now, maybe too much hassle i dont know

Again i advice everyone if ypu are to buy to Only buy low value, a couple of parts etc... In case the deal goes south, the loss would be manageable

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
We need a Td that can source aftermarket parts, buff parts or cnc cases(there is a cnc 26331 case set for example available for 1500usd, i want it but no way i will send this money to a wechat seller) or custom dials

Li used too but he has stopped now, maybe too much hassle i dont know

Again i advice everyone if ypu are to buy to Only buy low value, a couple of parts etc... In case the deal goes south, the loss would be manageable
Agreed.

Reactions: j21