• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who makes the best hulk? Where can I get one?

whitehoover

Looking Around
24/6/22
Hi guys,

Newbie here! I'm after a superclone Rolex 116610LV 'hulk'. There's probably plenty of posts recommending, but has anyone bought one recently? Which factory produces the closest clone? Can anyone recommend where to buy?

Thanks in advance!

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
out of the box VSF is the best option in my opinion. ZF is way cheaper to get though and also pretty good

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Bit of reading ahead Sir ;)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9504356-the-who-has-the-best-hulk-review

I haven't researched it too thoroughly tbh, as not a fan, but from seeing what the guys have posted in the past, if I were to buy, exactly for the reasons shyreplover ​​​​​said, I would probably try get a VSF & switch in a ZF dial (if I could get one).

But that's only my opinion, and irrelevant, as it's your money, so your decision to make, your research to do :search:

And if you're UK based, you could try Sead /Supermirrors. He's a TD that may have some UK stock. Check out #57 on his list ;)

Before doing anything else though, I would recommend looking though the stickied threads and FAQs in the New Members Area:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

You jumped right in the deep end with your post and it's worth exploring because it will help you to familiarise yourself with the procss/steps etc.

Enjoy the forum

:goodluck:

whitehoover

Looking Around
24/6/22
Thanks chaps. Had done a bit of research before finding this forum and most reviews etc were mentioning that VSF was the best, but read that their factory had been raided or something which obviously brings availability into question. Not sure how true this is or whether it was just hearsay.

Had looked through a few pages on the Rolex thread on RWI last night but couldn't find anything hulk related posted relatively recently, and would have thought that things can change quickly anyway, hence reposting.

Good idea about swapping ZF dial into the VSF! Although not sure how easy that would be, but suspect I will find out by doing a bit of research...

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sometimes the search on the forum may not be the best, so if I can't find what I'm looking for and have a question I tend to put it into google and add +RWI.

Or I just PM kavorca1 :p

Re the raids, there were big ones in 2021, Noob being one of the big casualties, and heaps of threads on them, but VSF seem to be back & if a TD says he is selling you a VSF, it's a VSF.
Enjoy exploring the nuances of the different factories :search:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Sometimes the search on the forum may not be the best, so if I can't find what I'm looking for and have a question I tend to put it into google and add +RWI.

Or I just PM kavorca1 :p

Re the raids, there were big ones in 2021, Noob being one of the big casualties, and heaps of threads on them, but VSF seem to be back & if a TD says he is selling you a VSF, it's a VSF.
Enjoy exploring the nuances of the different factories :search:

Not all the time. There was a member here who bought a VSF and kept getting an RXF case with a vs3135 movement in his QC. The VSF submariner seem to be hybrids. Can't blame the TD since they just relay to us what the factory tells them.

DJ I'm assuming are okay but the subs you gotta be careful.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Not all the time. There was a member here who bought a VSF and kept getting an RXF case with a vs3135 movement in his QC. The VSF submariner seem to be hybrids. Can't blame the TD since they just relay to us what the factory tells them.

DJ I'm assuming are okay but the subs you gotta be careful.

Thanks for letting me know Sir:thumbsup:

Always learning :graman:

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
P..DR..D, Saint, helper of noobs and Rwi encyclopedia. Thanks for what you do for us noobs and for the community at large.

OP, add "site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your Google search and you'll get tons of rwi information right there, all the threads you'll ever need.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Last edited:

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
P..DR..D, Saint, helper of noobs and Rwi encyclopedia. Thanks for what you do for us noobs and for the community at large.

OP, add "site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your Google search and you'll get tons of rwi information right there, all the threads you'll ever need.

Thank you for the kind words Sir & thank you too for the tip.
I just did that there, never even knew that was an option, sweet:thumbsup:

Always learning but always having fun :nana:

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thank you for the kind words Sir & thank you too for the tip.
I just did that there, never even knew that was an option, sweet:thumbsup:

Always learning but always having fun :nana:

My pleasure, Sir, glad I could contribute to The Knowledge.

Reactions: P..DR..D

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Clean Factory submariner looks the best to me now. CGs are not as good as VSF but CLEAN have a better bracelet and the serial numbers are aligned at bottom of the case and don't follow VSF convention like S19X and so on which makes it harder to recognize as a rep.