• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is your Favorite TD?

Mfactory

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/22
Just want to know your experiences from your TD’s. I only use Trusty. But sometimes he is slow in replying my emails. And also most of the watches that I want are not available.

Maybe you guys can recommend other reliable TD’s that I can try.

TIA

Reactions: .machina

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I don't know. I'm not really into technical drawings.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Every dealer is different and some members will stay with one dealer, others will move around, it's all subjective.

Some members will want quicker delivery because of UK/US/EU stock, others are happy to wait for Chinese deliveries.

Some dealers have instant, near chat bot responses, others you'll be waiting for a reply.

Some dealers accept payment method A, others won't.

It's all about what suits you, as you're the one who'll be handing over the money, so you're the one who has to ultimately decide.

You're the one who should go with who you feel comfortable with. Best recommendation is to check out the dealer reviews/feedback and that will give you a sense as to what to expect based on recent interactions. Members will be both positive and negative in their feedback so you'll quickly see the pro' & con's (if any)

There are 24 TDs and you could theoretically ask 24 members and get 24 different answers. But at the end of the day, it's your money, so your decision to make.

Not being blunt, but if Trusty is slow to reply, pick another one.

Alpine78

Horology Curious
14/10/19
Uk
Had a few from Trusty and one on the way and find he always replies within a few hours... and no direct payment fees is a massive plus!

ManTom

25/10/21
Hont all the way. A man of very few words but never had any issues with him

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
1/ An established RWI member
2/ Hont
3/ Ryan
4/ Li

wolfg13

22/5/19
Always used Marvellous and pure time and I never had issues

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
The ones I have bought from so far are just Hont and Jtime(prefer hont a bit) and mirotime(won't buy from him ever again).

Daytona22

Supporter
22/6/23
South Germany
In Time06
I ordered a total of 5 watches from Ryan, the contact was very nice. I'm curious if I'll get what I ordered, I'll report back