• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Interesting Experience Today

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
My wife and I went to see The Marriage of Figaro today and I was wearing my PAM 111 with the Tootall rattlesnake strap. I was standing outside of the ladies room waiting on the wife, and an older gentleman walked up and stood beside me as his wife went in also. He turned to me and said "Nice watch." I have to admit I was a bit taken aback because how often does anyone ever notice. I said thanks and he could not wait to show me his Platinum President. We had a short conversation where he informed me that it was his 50th wedding anniversary present from his wife. Then he laughed and said it was a damn shame it came out of his account and that his wife had not worked in 25 years! :D

D

d4m.test

Awesome! I have a couple of recent stories to tell myself soon!

The Marriage of Figaro, huh? Was it in Eye-talian? LOL!!!

Seriously, I scare people with the fact that I am cultured. I say that I am country enough to enjoy a plate of catfish and grits, but cultured enough to know what wine goes with it!

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
The Marriage of Figaro is really a bit too frivolous for my taste. And so is the platinum president! :D

Xplodr

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Congrats on the comp. If he can afford a Plat President, she doesn't realy need to work does she? I wonder how he defines work? It takes a lot of effort to manage a large household staff :)

Col.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
This guy definitely had the retired doctor/lawyer look about him.

As far as The Marriage of Figaro, I like Mozart, but i prefer German operas to Italian.