• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White gold plating service

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Oascom,

I’ve seen your gold-plated offerings and want to get a pam 1033 white gold plated. Are you offering this service or set up a price structure yet?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Oascom,

I’ve seen your gold-plated offerings and want to get a pam 1033 white gold plated. Are you offering this service or set up a price structure yet?

Hey buddy,

No not yet. I'm still too early in the plating process to offer it. I might offer it in the future if i feel comfortable doing it daily.

Thank you

Reactions: boostin20

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
Hey buddy,

No not yet. I'm still too early in the plating process to offer it. I might offer it in the future if i feel comfortable doing it daily.

Thank you
I'm interested in doing a white gold plated watch too if/when you start offering that service. A small rose gold watch too. Seems like the only other plater on RWI I found is in Italy.

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
@Oascom I'm seeing you are offering 18k gold plate service on your website. Is that mean you are officially offering platting service?

Last edited:

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I might start offering plating services soon. I need to finish few thing but i should be able to take low quantities for plating work.

At this time it will be only full gold plating. No two tone, and no plating over rep plating.

vsffanboy

Horology Curious
7/11/22
I might start offering plating services soon. I need to finish few thing but i should be able to take low quantities for plating work.

At this time it will be only full gold plating. No two tone, and no plating over rep plating.
Hi Oascom, for full gold plating does that include white gold plating on datejust fluted bezel?

love your skeleton daytona build btw.

vsffanboy

Horology Curious
7/11/22

nvm saw it on your website it that you do mixture that mimics white gold. For plating is the waitlist still 8 months approx? Thanks