• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which US watchmaker or repair person for regulating and inspection

Jongurley

Horology Curious
16/7/22
Hey guys. Have a rep GMT Batman gaining 2-3 min a day. Looking someone to fix this problem in the States. Hadn’t checked with any local jewelers. But just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for one of the TD on here. Thanks

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Demagnetize first. Cheap blue demagnetizers on Amazon reportedly work well (mine is a watchmaker's demagnetizer). If it's still running that fast expect to have it serviced. Many watchmakers won't regulate a movement without servicing it first.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Demagnetize first. Cheap blue demagnetizers on Amazon reportedly work well (mine is a watchmaker's demagnetizer). If it's still running that fast expect to have it serviced. Many watchmakers won't regulate a movement without servicing it first.

Jongurley

Horology Curious
16/7/22
Thanks sir. I just ordered one. Will be here tomm. Maybe they will fix it ????????‍♂️ I hope it has instructions. I’m sure it’s not complicated to do lol. If it doesn’t work then I’ll have to find someone to service it