• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to find a good Breguet replica?

polaxgr

Looking Around
23/6/17
Hello all, kinda new here. Wanted to ask where i could find a good place/site to order a good Breguet replica. Living in Europe if that makes a difference

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Any of our Trusted Dealer will be able to help you out on your search, just send them the photo of the watch you are looking for

Reactions: polaxgr

polaxgr

Looking Around
23/6/17
Thanks a lot!

P.s. Can i post here the email addresses of some dealers i have found so you can tell me if you had any experiences with them? Or is it forbidden?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks a lot!

P.s. Can i post here the email addresses of some dealers i have found so you can tell me if you had any experiences with them? Or is it forbidden?

There's no need to do that, all of our trusted dealer are dully listed on the forum, they are easy to find, anyone that you could have and that is not present in this list, is to be avoided

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
In my humble opinion, the best Breguet rep is the FK Factory 5177. All of the models are well executed, specifically the v3. The only error is on the movement itself it is engraved with 'TEWENTY-SIX JEWELS', which is a terrible typo.

Reactions: manuelrep