• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy a NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 / New model

kgerster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Munich, Germany
Does anybody know where to buy a super clone of the new

NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 ? (AB0138211B1A1)​

I've found one offer, but the watch was poorly made. It looked like they reused the parts from the old model. This is how the new model should look like:

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Does anybody know where to buy a super clone of the new

NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 ? (AB0138211B1A1)​

I've found one offer, but the watch was poorly made. It looked like they reused the parts from the old model. This is how the new model should look like:

Just a provoking thought. I know taste is personal but maybe it is because there is very little demand for them. They made a big splash when they where launched and then no one has been talking about them anymore. Based on my taste the older Navitimer were nicer, had the GMT option and the logo reminded me of the pilot origins and do not look like an open book :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, the very best of luck in finding it. Of course if that is what you want that is also what you should buy. The modus operandi is always the same:
1. Take the list of TDs from RWI
2. One by one go through them and check if anybody has gotten the model in their shop
3. If not try to write them if they can procure it (sometime the web sites have not been updated yet)
4. If you can't find it this way, chances are that anything else would be very bad quality
All the best

Last edited: