• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where I have to buy the best CARRERA CALIBRE 1?

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
Hi!

I'm interested on this watch;

Where I can find the best replica on the market?
Can you reccomend me a good dealer that have a good replica?

Someone of you have already bought it?

basel10206.jpg

article-1089341-02A189E6000005DC-783_306x423.jpg

calibre1.jpg

Sl1deways

24/6/10
Most of the trusted dealers on the forum should be able to get it for you. I got the V2 from King on RWG a couple weeks ago and love it. I haven't seen a gen in person however the quality of it is amazing and based on the pics, almost identical to the gen.

Look out for mastrmindalliance's review of it on RWG http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/113740-review-carrera-calibre-1-v2/.

The rep is that good and is wearing really well that i'm keen to find a gen somewhere as it's a fairly timeless design and the fact only 6000 were made I think it would hold it's value fairly well.

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
I've been trying to buy it for a while.
seems most dealers I ask about it say they're out of stock.

17/8/10
Most of the trusted dealers on the forum should be able to get it for you. I got the V2 from King on RWG a couple weeks ago and love it. I haven't seen a gen in person however the quality of it is amazing and based on the pics, almost identical to the gen.

Look out for mastrmindalliance's review of it on RWG http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/113740-review-carrera-calibre-1-v2/.

The rep is that good and is wearing really well that i'm keen to find a gen somewhere as it's a fairly timeless design and the fact only 6000 were made I think it would hold it's value fairly well.

Thanks, what about "v2" differences?

....In your opinion is better black or inox?

Sl1deways

24/6/10
I think the main V2 difference was the closer to gen case/bezel height. mastrmindalliance's article or the following posts list the updates in the V2 version from memory.

Regarding the case colour. The gen only came with a polished SS case. It's confusing because the Tag marketing photos make it look black which does look good. I got the polished SS one to match the gen and it looks great. I think it would look better than then Black/DLC one in person.

17/8/10
I think the main V2 difference was the closer to gen case/bezel height. mastrmindalliance's article or the following posts list the updates in the V2 version from memory.

Regarding the case colour. The gen only came with a polished SS case. It's confusing because the Tag marketing photos make it look black which does look good. I got the polished SS one to match the gen and it looks great. I think it would look better than then Black/DLC one in person.

...ok...I don't know if I've understand correct,
Please tell me if It's wrong;
.....so this one:
http://www.hotefashion.com/tag-heue...alibre-1-with-unitas-6498-movement-29669.html
pic.php

is better than this one:
http://www.hotefashion.com/tag-heue...vd-case-with-black-dial-ar-coating-29674.html

pic.php

...last one doesn't exist, isn't It?

I've read the review, have you other photos?
thanks

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Correct, no DLC (inox) gen was made of this watch.

Col.

Sl1deways

24/6/10
Correct. The 2nd one is a fantasy model. They also look like the V1 version as the bezel is thicker also that site isn't a trusted dealer as far as I know. Most of the trusted dealers should have the V2 version so you're best emailing a couple and inquiring if they can get it.

17/8/10
Correct. The 2nd one is a fantasy model. They also look like the V1 version as the bezel is thicker also that site isn't a trusted dealer as far as I know. Most of the trusted dealers should have the V2 version so you're best emailing a couple and inquiring if they can get it.

yes It isn't a trust dealer....
...I don't have understood the difference between v1 and v2...can you explain me please?

I would to buy this one below but form a trust dealer (I would prefer the "black number" like image below - i don't know its correct name-)
pic.php

This below has the "inox numbers" ....I like better the previous with "black number" ....what about you?

ps. ....but this one below has the border case less thick: It's better!!!

wrist.jpg

Sl1deways

24/6/10
I don't think they come with black numbers. In that photo it probably still has silver numbers but it's reflecting something dark. The same for the hands as they look black but are probably silver.

The main difference between V1 and V2 is the border/bezel that you noticed. It's a lot thiner on the V2 which is closer to gen.

17/8/10
Anyone have some TD which has a calibre 1 v2 available?