• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I find AAA replica parts?

Crynof

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/19
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a website where I can get replica parts (specifically Omega), that are AAA quality, such as cases, dials, hands, etc.

I've searched on websites like Aliexpress, but everything that exists is of low quality, and I haven't been able to find where to get the parts with which the factories manufacture their watches.

Where could I get those types of spare parts?

Thank you very much!

Reactions: 80sRetro

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
AAA is a fabricated internet term made up to rip you off from bs websites swiss aaa replica ect.

Quality replica and real parts is what your after, omega there’s not a lot Rolex there’s more, but I’ve seen some quality stuff on Etsy as far as bands and clasps go, spare cases I’ve not seen

80sRetro

10/12/22
London
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a website where I can get replica parts (specifically Omega), that are AAA quality, such as cases, dials, hands, etc.

I've searched on websites like Aliexpress, but everything that exists is of low quality, and I haven't been able to find where to get the parts with which the factories manufacture their watches.

Thank you very much!
I'm wondering the same, I'm chasing a part for a 4130 movement, it's so small & cheap it wouldn't matter if it was a genuine Rolex part

QQ0

Known Member
19/2/23
EU
You can try contact TDs. I think one of them has a part department (not sure if its jtime or not). But it depends on which parts you want.

80sRetro

10/12/22
London
You can try contact TDs. I think one of them has a part department (not sure if its jtime or not). But it depends on which parts you want.
I've just sent an email to Pure Time to see if they can provide the friction spring for hour wheel for a daytona 4130. It seems such a simple part, I wouldn't be suprised if other models use the same part - it's just a very thin, curved brass washer.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
@Crynof Omega parts are mostly reasonably priced. Consider going Gen but you can also find nice replica inserts, straps, and bracelets on Aliexpress. Alibaba, Etsy, and eBay. Depending on what you’re after.

If you want parts, I’ve picked up generic and Omega parts from eBay, Esslinger, McCaw Company, Otto Frei, Star Time Supply, Cousins, etc. Again, it depends what you’re looking for.

@ShaneHamo I’ve seen a lot of 4130 parts on eBay lately. Might want to check there. Chrono24 might have what you’re looking for but I think I get better prices on eBay.

There are other forums where you might find what you’re looking for but I’m not going to use this platform to promote them. They’re not hard to find.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Post WTB here or contact watchmakers here see if they have the parts you looking for lying around their desk.

wisedennis

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/11/22
CONUS USA
There really is AAA quality
Hello everyone!

Thank you very much!
There is an AAA website

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
No AAA here....

But I got a few AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++ hyperclone parts for you, 100% made in Swazila...I may, Switzerland. Only €5000 a piece.

PM for my untraceable Bitchcoin wallet!

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe