• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When NOT to file a helpesk ticket

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I'm sure most of you agree that our sales mods have a shitload on their plates and that it's a tireless and thankless task.....many kudos to you blokes.
4_19_21.gif

I wouldn't usually do this.....but truly guys.....the last thing they need is for "those few" that make it their main objective in life to whinge, whine, bleat and complain over ludicrous shit that's.....well to put it simply.....laughable and at the same point bloody annoying.

Case in point.....this is a helpdesk ticket we received the other day regarding a watch that was sold with the description as....."Used" and "Daily Beater".

hello. im contacting in hopes of your help resolving a sales dispute with a seller. Ive received the watch, but it does not say what the seller originally told me. I accept the fact that this was a used watch, but there are several things that I was not told. The damage to the SEL and bezel..........

ZqYMFF.jpg

ZqY4p5.jpg

ZqYwap.jpg

ZqYdJb.jpg

ZqYXki.jpg

ZqYTOX.jpg

I mean seriously.....this is gotta' be taking the piss right?.....Nope.....the said whinger, whiner, bleater and complainer was adamant that he was hard done by and ripped off.....I shit you not.

Get a grip "those few".....what exactly do you think the terms "Used" and "Daily Beater" actually mean anyway?

Oh by the way.....this particular bloke will no longer be of danger to M2M sales.....due to the above along with various other hi-jinx both here and next door.....he's now discovered a new colour.
shit-emoticon.gif

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Another thing i hate is when they have a problem and fill out a ticket, ill ask if they have tried to work it out with the seller/buyer first , and i get an answer that they have not even contacted them about the problem........

Reactions: P..DR..D

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
:picard:

******* come on guys, the mods don't have enough shit to deal with?

Reactions: Dave2302

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes, seriously. He's far from the only one as well. We get an awful lot of folk who think the mods here should do all the work. "I purchased it on your site, that makes it your responsibility" I was once told. If it keeps getting worse the only action mods will have time to take is banning one or both parties, there is a limit to the time people can give.

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
Wow... That's taking claims to a whole new level...

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
Damn! [MENTION=37194]Steelfish[/MENTION] you totally misunderstood the purchaser's intent. I'm absolutely sure, he did not want to cause any inconvenience but only wanted to get in contact with the mods. Maybe, he was searching for some new friends, who knows?

In order to reduce the the Helpdesk Ticket queries you should therefore install a new button "Date a Mod!" You could also includ the special feature that the respective query will be randomly forwarded to [email protected] , [email protected] or [email protected]

Just imagine how much fun this would bring :D

• Haha

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Well, I just wish the staff good luck.

Maybe some members see too much of "you should file a helpdesk ticket first" on many threads where issues with TD's are reported, so they think it's going to work like Amazon customer service.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well, I just wish the staff good luck.

Maybe some members see too much of "you should file a helpdesk ticket first" on many threads where issues with TD's are reported, so they think it's going to work like Amazon customer service.

Heres how it should go :

first of all make sure the problem is reasonable

1) PM member
2)email member
3)email member

If no answer or not acceptable results...

4) fill out helpdesk ticket

It should also be noted that under NO circumstances should PP or CC refunds, chargebacks or disputes be initiated without RWI Staff approval.

We are not telling you to not fill out the helpdesk ticket , but please utilize all your resources first.....

Every time a ticket is filled out and was not required, it takes time away from us spending time with the ones that require our time.

Reactions: P..DR..D

mskiy123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/5/16
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION]. you know that I did. I tried to reach out to the member, who told me that he doesnt agree and that HE is the one who contacting the MOD. I entered the ticket as well. So that why I get banned? because I asked help from mod and the mod is feeling that I am EXCESSIVELY complaining? ok. I accept that the complaint may have been a little exhilarated, but that the point of contacting the MOD - i disagreed with the seller about the sale result and could not reach an agreement with the seller. I think I used all available to me resources before entering a ticket. Dont you think?

mskiy123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/5/16
exhilarated = exaggeration ( stupid autocowreck)

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
@Raddave. you know that I did. I tried to reach out to the member, who told me that he doesnt agree and that HE is the one who contacting the MOD. I entered the ticket as well. So that why I get banned? because I asked help from mod and the mod is feeling that I am EXCESSIVELY complaining? ok. I accept that the complaint may have been a little exhilarated, but that the point of contacting the MOD - i disagreed with the seller about the sale result and could not reach an agreement with the seller. I think I used all available to me resources before entering a ticket. Dont you think?

I have no idea what you are talking about ....

what is your other account name ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Ahhh OK , NVM you are [MENTION=112035]tottallyoff[/MENTION] who was banned and then created the new screename @mskly123 to bypass an infraction , then filled out this silly helpdesk ticket that @Steelfish is referring to ........

gottcha......

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah that multi account thing didnt work out so well :(

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
That watch is in really good shape for a "daily beater". Those dings look very small, even in pictures which show them at several times larger than actual size.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
[MENTION=84805]occb2[/MENTION] QDFOAHDT