• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM enthusiasm

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Geez, I used to think pams ugly and odd. Then I start perusing this site and I see qualities I love in a watch, big 44, 47mm sizes. So, the first PAM I get is the 682, smaller than I prefer, but it was a replacement from a TD. I returned an AP that broke then waited months, finally I requested anything of same value and this was on the list. (I had already ordered and received a replacement AP from a different TD) So anyways, I'm happy. Just ordered another, a PAM111 since it's one of the NWBIG celebrities. Yesterday I was downtown and saw a white dial PAM in the window at a AD. 8 days... Kept staring at it. Now, I want a white dial. :blink:
I don't see any white dial goodies in the super rep club or am I missing one? Anyone got a worthy one in mind? Toro got this on special
http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1050
Ale guide doesn't classify it very high. Still the price is niiiice.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
That's a great one and well worth the money IMO. The 113 and even 518 are good choices as well. Happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI