• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What strap for my Vacheron C

Aven

Horology Curious
18/2/21
Hi Guys,

do you know also where can I buy strap for a Vacheron Constantine Patrimony Grand Taille YG/LE White? (https://www.qcpics.com/index.php/VC0118D/IMG_7798)

I tried looking on the CF website, but I didn't understand if the original one is shinyy or matte, and I also can't select the exact lug and its size.
Can anyone help me???

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Your lug width is 20mm. I've seen the VC 81180 on shiny and matt in both brown and black. Get whatever you like. Personally, I like this strap.

zIz1wj.md.jpg

Reactions: Aven

Aven

Horology Curious
18/2/21
Your lug width is 20mm. I've seen the VC 81180 on shiny and matt in both brown and black. Get whatever you like. Personally, I like this strap.

zIz1wj.md.jpg
Thakns guy! Wow this strap Is very sexy! Is this matt? Is It correct? Do you have other Pic of this strap?

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Thakns guy! Wow this strap Is very sexy! Is this matt? Is It correct? Do you have other Pic of this strap?

I don't I just googled images and it came up as a watch being sold on one of the sites. Maybe Bob's Watches.

That strap compliments the understated perfection of the watch. I suggest you send a PM to @Tan_Go ? Send her the picture and I'm sure she can do her magic and give you what you want. Check out her work at Strap Central. You'll be impressed.

Reactions: Tan_Go

Tan_Go

Renowned Member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Reactions: Aven