• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what kind of cars do you guys drive?

cool1o

Known Member
11/10/20
Germany
The e Macan is nice, I thought about the car below

And the Macan, but the Audi just took my heart.
I also got a very good deal on it, as the German State gives you almost 10k bonus if you buy a hybrid or full eCar

Also didn't wanna wait 2 more years lol
Yeah, I also used the innovation bonus. Made it pretty lucrative.
Don't forget to sell your THG-quotas ;)

Reactions: Storm.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
I've gone slightly eco with my hybrid BMW 330e x-drive. I live in Wales where the charging stations are not exactly every 2 miles, so an all battery version is not a practical option. Anyone else going the hybrid/full battery route?

Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I've gone slightly eco with my hybrid BMW 330e x-drive. I live in Wales where the charging stations are not exactly every 2 miles, so an all battery version is not a practical option. Anyone else going the hybrid/full battery route?
Got both.

In Germany Theres a new law that there has to be a charging station every few miles on the Autobahn. So all in all pretty good.

On my hybrid it can't go more than 3,6kWh when charging the q4 can do super fast charging from 15-80% in 30 minutes so that's great also when you are on the road

Reactions: John Williams

John Williams

2/8/22
In Germany Theres a new law that there has to be a charging station every few miles on the Autobahn.

I have photovoltaic systems with storage and charging station on my property. I only miss the electric car. However, I can cover a very large part of the electricity we consume via the PV system.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I have photovoltaic systems with storage and charging station on my property. I only miss the electric car. However, I can cover a very large part of the electricity we consume via the PV system.
I can only recommend the VW/Audi cars. Very nice.

Reactions: John Williams

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I can understand your enthusiasm. Nevertheless, only a BMW or a Porsche comes into question for me. 🏁

Kind regards! 😎
As said, I wanted to order a porsche. But I didn't wanna wait another 2 years.

And the current taycan isn't really all that in my opinion. plus I really really wanted a SUV after my e53 AMG.

The current EQC SUV Benz didn't stand a chance against the Audi in driving comfort.

Bmw I would never drive, as I'm originally from Stuttgart. Mercedes only lol

unclebg

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/9/20
I'm originally from Wales but now living and working in Bulgaria. I drive a MB SL AMG and a Porsche Macan S

zyx

Horology Curious
22/2/22
Germany
I daily a beautiful BMW F30 318d (best car I've owned yet) and for special occasions, I can choose between Rover 75s I bought in a weak moment.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada

455 6spd “green dragon”
1980s 911 seats
KRE heads SMI quadrajet
Restrictor plate removed….
But let’s keep that on the down low.

Last edited:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

455 6spd “green dragon”
1980s 911 seats
KRE heads SMI quadrajet
Restrictor plate removed….
But let’s keep that on the down low.

andvits a fiat? why didnt you say what kinda car it is?