• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is going on, Sead??

spunix316

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Beware, buyers!! I’m not sure what’s going on with Sead. Made PayPal payment 4 days ago for accessory, and it’s been silence since. We were sending emails back and forth right up until I made the payment. No replies to my emails, nothing. No replies, no acknowledgment of having received my payment. This is a horrible way to do business

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
Sead accepts wire transfers
Are you sure we are talking about the same TD?

spunix316

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Sead accepts wire transfers
Are you sure we are talking about the same TD?
Of course. Sead accepts PayPal friends and family as well. Sent payment 4 days ago. Totally disappeared since. Literally was exchanging emails until I made payments. Now I can’t get any sort of communication from him. Be careful, people. This is crazy to me

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
Be patient
He Is really reliable
Probably he has some issues but he Will get back to you soon.

Reactions: P..DR..D

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
OP, you should really calm down.
Are you sure that you want to warn people about one of the most realiable TDs?
He is a solid guy and for sure will get back to you, unless of course you sent funds to somebody else pretending to be TD.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Buying a replica watch from China is nowhere like ordering something from Amazon. It requires patience, always weeks, sometimes months. Sead will get back to you in his own time. He is one of the most trustworthy TDs out there. Don't make "beware buyers" posts here that you'll regret later just because 4 days have passed and you have not heard back from Sead.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
but it was 4 days ago, qc very ready for today, but mistake happen from factory they are going to happen tomorrow probably. but i really this is norm with things in china like this . if i keep posting of everything what is happening from everywatch accessory and would have to sleep by the computer

Fast Johnny

Horology Curious
4/5/22
Beware, buyers!! I’m not sure what’s going on with Sead. Made PayPal payment 4 days ago for accessory, and it’s been silence since. We were sending emails back and forth right up until I made the payment. No replies to my emails, nothing. No replies, no acknowledgment of having received my payment. This is a horrible way to do business
Sead won't let you down.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Of course. Sead accepts PayPal friends and family as well. Sent payment 4 days ago. Totally disappeared since. Literally was exchanging emails until I made payments. Now I can’t get any sort of communication from him. Be careful, people. This is crazy to me
There sure is something crazy going on here, but definitely not with Sead.

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
So you pay for something on Friday and start writing complaints and accusations the following Monday? Children of today…

Everybody Loves Raymond Romano GIF by TV Land