• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What building a watch collection really looks like

GhostRyan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/20
I assumed she is your wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I remember when I was young and had to ask permission from my wife to buy a watch.

Now I am older and make more money and know how to buy watches without her finding out. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
She probably knows, unless all of them are the same model, another thing is she understands or bears with it. Yep, usually, a point is reached where is not that much and if she can also afford her cravings then happy wife, happy life.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I just do it. She’s lost count.I’m always sending something out or waiting on one.

Reactions: John Abel

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Lol nice meme, tbh i always say i paid the watch 40% of the real value, and so she say "oh okay great then".

BROGG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
Berthoud, Colorado
Sometimes I'll loosely throw something out to my wife like I want a new car or another watch and she will unexpectedly say, "okay". I'm surprised to no end and I'll start looking and getting serious and it will hit me, we can't really afford it right now and I really don't need or want it. LOL

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
My missus was overly chuffed when I moved from GENs to REPs, so no more fake guilt/secret pleasure ;)