• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP is this?

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I came across this video on Youtube and was wondering what which it was and if any factory still makes it, is it even a rep, looks really nice. I'm guessing it's from the Jules Audemars line.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think that it’s a very decent rep and nice looking watch. Not 1:1 but does not have to be. Typically the millenary series isn’t too popular with the masses with the egg-shaped case.

Reactions: Allure

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I think that it’s a very decent rep and nice looking watch. Not 1:1 but does not have to be. Typically the millenary series isn’t too popular with the masses with the egg-shaped case.

Thanks again!
Yes I agree, it's a very nice looking watch. I can't see why it flopped. The case shape sets it apart from others.
I will ask my TD what factory makes it and if he can source one.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks again!
Yes I agree, it's a very nice looking watch. I can't see why it flopped. The case shape sets it apart from others.
It’s like any other design: some will like it, some won’t. All very subjective and both sides will be able to provide justifications on why they like/dislike any design.
If you like it, go for it. I can see that the finishing of the watch details are subpar but this can no doubt be improved post purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure and RonP

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Shit, that’s an awesome looking rep. Perhaps a gen dial could be sourced to really make it pop.

Reactions: RonP

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I kinda like it, but i CAN SEE why it flopped tho. Definitely not appealing to the masses for sure.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I kinda like it, but i CAN SEE why it flopped tho. Definitely not appealing to the masses for sure.

Well ,

the 'masses' think of AP as a brand that makes only thr Royal Oak and Royal Oak Offshore.

I mean, AP is also Millenary, Code 11.59, Jules Audemars and Edward Pieguet which is rarely - if ever ! - talked about.

26684b1010014-audemars-piguet-edward-piguet-reference-audpig-25946.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Audemars Piguet - Edward Piguet ^^^^^^^^^^^^

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
Thanks again!
did you ever find one? I am looking for one if you find one let me know