• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s up? A question about a dealer

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Sup guys I’m new here and to super clones.
I ordered a couple of watches from vtrtimewatch but haven’t received anything from them.

Their faq says ships within 48 hours but it’s been a few weeks.

Do any of you have any experience with them?

Thanks.

Blackieray

Flâneur
Supporter
Certified
11/12/21
Near the Atlantic
Best to get your TD (Trusted Dealer) information here on RWI

Note, your outfit isn't listed here.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
... Hopefully you weren't overly attached to the money you sent as I do not foresee this is going to go well at this point. There's a reason that we stick with either the trusted dealers listed on the form or member to member sales. It's much safer and a vast majority of the time transactions occur without issue.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Any packages you receive from overseas between now and when you can open the dispute on your charge I would highly suggest you videotape the opening. Some of the less scrupulous dealers on DHgate will send empty packages so they can demonstrate a tracking number and try to avoid losing funds in a dispute. I anticipate this will drag on for the next 2 months or so for you before you potentially recover any money spent.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Well they have been responding and saying they are waiting for the factories to ship the watches to them.

And yes if they don’t ship by the 3rd week I’ll charge back the card with my bank.