• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
Hopefully he gets caught. I made a report with my local police but they cannot do anything as he is in another country.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Chab So we have to believe a junior member That he’s been arrested without any proof?

—> This can be him misleading people to get them off his back by saying he’s arrested. Because he’s feeling the heat.

Without proof I understand the reaction of the members here.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Chab So we have to believe a junior member That he’s been arrested without any proof?

—> This can be him misleading people to get them off his back by saying he’s arrested. Because he’s feeling the heat.

Or you could read the post just two above yours telling you to shut up.

Last edited:

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany

You heard what Cicero said.
Let the staff sort this out!

Great news to all that were scammed!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Alright gentlemen: cease and desist.

Chab has been working with Staff and we are attempting to confirm the incarceration of Baiz.

Let’s be courteous and respectful to the new member.

I understood from his previous post that was already determined.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Errrrr guys, can we be a bit nicer to Chub please! I believe him. I'm sure Cicero can clear things up one way or another, but let's not jump to conclusions!
Alright gentlemen: cease and desist.

Chab has been working with Staff and we are attempting to confirm the incarceration of Baiz.

Let’s be courteous and respectful to the new member.

GzTaq.gif

Thanks Chab Really appreciate your input and reporting on this scumbag.

That's a +1.....you're assistance in this greatly appreciated mate. respect (low).gif

Reactions: GingerBubba

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Chab, just caught up with these developments. I’m sure I speak for most of us here in thanking you for your help. You have singlehandedly given hope to the victims here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Hey guys. Any update on this? Truly impressed by everyone's work so far.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
I know this is nearly two months old since the last post...but wow. That is the one of the best Brig Threads I have ever gone through.

Did he ever get arrested and charged?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yes to both.

Are there any documents to confirm this?

Eg, in my country, there would be a "in the courts" section in the newspaper and local council/gov websites. So that the local/wider communities are informed of people offending. Are there any confirmation documents of these sorts?

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Are there any documents to confirm this?

Eg, in my country, there would be a "in the courts" section in the newspaper and local council/gov websites. So that the local/wider communities are informed of people offending. Are there any confirmation documents of these sorts?

Our outside counsel is in communication with the Montreal Detective overseeing this matter. July 30 is the arraignment date for Baiz.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
If someone in Montreal can attend his hearing and take a pic of this guy that would be spectacular! I don't know of any other forum mods that would go to this extent in finding and bringing justice to a scammer. I applaud all mods here and your time in keeping this community protected.