• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Vinnies1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/20
Wow what a great read, need a drink cos I've finished all my pop corn. Well I'm really happy the guys got their money and items back. Big thank you to the mods for their efforts and the fella that came through with the info about his daytona being scammed. Geeee I gotta say where I come from and grew up all of this time, resources and money would be frowned on. I can honestly say that I've witnessed what happens to scum like this in the hands of my fellow villages and this piece of shit really has a angel on his shoulders that has guided him to live another day. Yet it's the leaniant punishment that will see this boy go out and do it again and again, they don't change. Guess that's why the older generation dealt with these matters without wasting resources over and over again, they knew better. It's sad the way the world is becoming where a handshake deal and giving your word as a man is deminishing and you hear of people being scammed nearly every day. It's getting worse and worse everyday, yet it's forums like here on RwI that the few of us that are still around can enjoy the old ways of doing business and when a little grommet piece of shit scumbag comes along he gets nialatted for the rest of his life so he won't have access to a job in the future where he could do a hell of a lot more damage to a hell of a lot more good people. Well done to everyone involved in pinning that little shit down and I would like to commend you guys for helping us feel more safe in being members of your community. Cheers!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
A remarkable outcome.

I have been out for a while. But when I check in cursorily, I check 1 or 2 topics. The brig, and NWGEN list.

Congratulations to Chab and the RWI team. This is perhaps the FIRST instance where an inmate has been prosecuted and found/plead guilty. Served time, even if it is a slap on the wrist.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This is perhaps the FIRST instance where an inmate has been prosecuted and found/plead guilty. Served time, even if it is a slap on the wrist.

Nope, not the first, there have been others but this is first for Canada yes.
This was a massive effort for those involved, a lot of folk deserve thanks for the outcome.

2LGT2QT

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Hello everyone,
I was doing bit of research lately about Y. Baiz after getting scammed by him. Apparently, he switched gears and started doing scams with expensive ultra-niche/artisanal perfume. He basically made purchases of total of $6K roughly from our store. After delivering the goods to him, he disputed all the transactions with his bank. Unfortunately, we lost the money and the goods since the bank judged in his favor despite that we provided all needed evidence. Given that the dispute has been lost, what would you suggest in this case? It looks like the slap on the wrist he got was not enough for him and he decided to continue taking an unethical route via a different avenue. Any tips/suggestion would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Hello everyone,
I was doing bit of research lately about Y. Baiz after getting scammed by him. Apparently, he switched gears and started doing scams with expensive ultra-niche/artisanal perfume. He basically made purchases of total of $6K roughly from our store. After delivering the goods to him, he disputed all the transactions with his bank. Unfortunately, we lost the money and the goods since the bank judged in his favor despite that we provided all needed evidence. Given that the dispute has been lost, what would you suggest in this case? It looks like the slap on the wrist he got was not enough for him and he decided to continue taking an unethical route via a different avenue. Any tips/suggestion would be much appreciated. Thank you.

If delivery was made you have an address. Go and ask for your money back “nicely”!

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Hello everyone,

Send me a PM. I’ll get you in touch with our outside counsel and the detective who handled the watch scam. This kid needs to do some time. Unfortunately, our brothers to the north are a little more lenient than they are in most US states.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
I read all these threads just looking for @proxyserve response. HahHaha
Post #32 for those who all’s love to read these gems if justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
He might have used a proxy or temp address. This little rat, with every scam he gains more experience, if he’s not stopped he’ll grow up to to steal millions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2LGT2QT

2LGT2QT

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Send me a PM. I’ll get you in touch with our outside counsel and the detective who handled the watch scam. This kid needs to do some time. Unfortunately, our brothers to the north are a little more lenient than they are in most US states.

Thanks Cicero. Much appreciated. Done.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wow, does this guy ever give up? Really bad move on his part and I can see one very unhappy detective and an equally unhappy prosecutor playing a role in his near future.

2LGT2QT Sorry this happened to you sir, business is hard enough these past couple of years without folk like this piece of dirt scamming you. Please keep us in the loop as to an outcome.

Chab, your nemesis is at it again mate.

Reactions: 2LGT2QT