• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

2LGT2QT

31/12/21
Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
12/3/15
Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated

Responded. It took you over 2 weeks to PM me so I have a little grace period.

2LGT2QT

31/12/21
Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
12/3/15
Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.

Reactions: repreg123

2LGT2QT

31/12/21
Cicero Thank you for all your efforts. I just replied back to you. I think this is going to take quiet some time though :)

rolexstefan

10/4/16
No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.

i look up to you (cicero) and for your work with reverence. I can only say one thing to the scammer, you're going straight to hell